Other Damn Yankees

SlimNavy

Slim Navy
undefinedOk here goes I am so pissed right now that the Yankees lost to the Red Sox. I have been a yankee fan all my life and never have I hated a Yankee team more than I hate this one. Kevin Brown u suck i hope you break your ankle on your private fuckin jet. Gary Sheffield I hope you swallow some of that cream you got from Barry Bonds and the biggest asshole of them all A Rod.....you sorry piece of money grubbin glory hoggin pig vomit fuck face! Why couldn't you have just went to the Red Sox. The curse could be dead and a new one rose last night it's the CURSE OF AROD!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
That would be funny though if they start "The Curse of A.Rod" I thought it was a big lose for Boston last year, but now.. ROFL.. Bastards Cursed.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
:p Oh well, boo hoo for the yankees. The team just buys players every year - they have no desire to play, unlike the red sox who don't buy their players. With the power the yankees have they should blow every team out of the water, but they don't. Yet they think it's their birth right to be in the ALCS every year. I'm glad this year the sox showed them that hard work as a team pays off. Oh and btw, FUCK A-ROD. Friggin cheater - he gets paid how many millions of dollars a year, plays for "the best team in baseball" (because they BUY the best players), and yet he still cheats in a championship game. Yeah, whatever, A-Rod...keep your fucking money, faygot. :mfinger: :thumbsdn: :sword:

SlimNavy

Slim Navy
I am a big Yankees fan but I dont like the fact that Steinbrenner brings in all of these bought players that are a cancer to the team such as Sheffield and Kenny Lofton. The "true" Yankee teams were the ones with the guys that didn't care about stats such as the 1996-2000 teams.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Or the Red Sox did well.. Ever think of that? Just because the other team won doesn't mean it was because the Yankees weren't in their prime..

breakology

Kiss my Converse
p99 said:
Or the Red Sox did well.. Ever think of that? Just because the other team won doesn't mean it was because the Yankees weren't in their prime..

I don't' mean to take away from the redsox, but the yankess blew a 3-0 series lead ... what bafoons ... so much for the $800,000,000 dollar team.

Nezlam

Hoodrat
Yankee fans have no idea what being upset is about. Try being a phillies fan this year or any year, We had Scott Rolen leave us because of cheap ownership and Curt Schilling wanted to come here but they couldn't make a trade for him. Boston gave up shit to get him too. So fuck you yankee fans.