WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn You Mother!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
This Thursday is a half-day and she wont let me play on it! To add to that, I have to go to bed on that day at 10:00! I mean WTF! What the hell did I do to deserve this? I did my homework, I got Bs' and As' in all of my classes, and did all of my chores. . . :thumbsdn:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Surely if it's half-day you have school the next day?
And she won't let you play on what?(didn't get that part :) )
And ya know, moms are mom's, they will always 'know' whats best and always send you to bed early when you don't have school the next day or what not.
But she is your only one.
One day you'll move out and she'll miss it deep down when you were there.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
The friday after is NOT a school day. . . inservice. And I can't do anything that involves electronics and can't play with my friends. . .

So. . . WTF!?

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Ehhh I'm kinda sick of seeing all these, "omg my life sucks, my mommy and daddy won't let me stay up past my bedtime to play with my dollies" posts. Most of it is just pure nonsense. You complainey people out there should be thankful that your parents are taking care of you and letting you stay in their house, spending their money on their food, electricity, water, sewage, etc.
No more complaining about your mommy and daddy allowed. Ever.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
How about no more replying to every post with nothing much to say? And since when do you have any power here?

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Are you referring to me? How about you go slam your face in the car door a few times, since I obviously don't have the power to. It's a fucking ranting site. Get over it.