WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn!

I bought just bought the iPod mini 1 month and i saw that they came out with the new iPod nano. Damn apple to hell...

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
disdvschic said:
I bought just bought the iPod mini 1 month and i saw that they came out with the new iPod nano. Damn apple to hell...

Yes.... life sucks for you:rolleyes:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
pretty cool evluation of what happens if you smash the fuck out of a nano.. two pages of info, second page shows innards in great detail..

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/nano.ars/3

To simulate everyday accidents that could result in a broken iPod, we came up with a few situations that we felt would ultimately leave the nano lifeless:
  1. Sitting on the iPod nano
  2. Dropping it while jogging (4-6mph),
  3. Dropping at various speeds: 8-10mph (slow bicycle), 15-20mph (fast bicycle), 30mph (slow car), and 50mph (fast car)
  4. Dropping the nano from various heights.

Edazer

The Destroyer Of All
You emo little whiney bitch...Stop whining... WEHHH ALL I GOT WAS AN IPOD MINI..

Be grateful you have one, you loser fuck...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Edazer: One more flame outside of B&T, and you're perma-fucking-banned.

Thank you, drive through.

Jung

???
Premium
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
hahah i got a mp3 player that owns all the ipods.
Good thing you posted such a great description of it, or else we might have all made the mistake of buying inferior iPods. :)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
void said:
pretty cool evluation of what happens if you smash the fuck out of a nano.. two pages of info, second page shows innards in great detail..

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/nano.ars/3

To simulate everyday accidents that could result in a broken iPod, we came up with a few situations that we felt would ultimately leave the nano lifeless:
  1. Sitting on the iPod nano
  2. Dropping it while jogging (4-6mph),
  3. Dropping at various speeds: 8-10mph (slow bicycle), 15-20mph (fast bicycle), 30mph (slow car), and 50mph (fast car)
  4. Dropping the nano from various heights.

Aww, i thought that link had an ipod that broke from dropping it (jogging) and I wanted to laugh at apple for their horrible design :(

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
DementialWave said:
I still don't understand how people refer Ipod as a category outside of mp3 players, I mean, aren't they the same?
They're more of a sub catagory within the MP3 player family. Besides, saying "I have an Ipod" apparently makes you cooler than saying "I have an MP3 player."

Jung

???
Premium
DementialWave said:
I still don't understand how people refer Ipod as a category outside of mp3 players, I mean, aren't they the same?
UberSkippy said:
They're more of a sub catagory within the MP3 player family. Besides, saying "I have an Ipod" apparently makes you cooler than saying "I have an MP3 player."
iPods are what started the whole mp3 player revolution, and just the word 'iPod' is often synonymous with 'mp3 player.' I’ve heard people say things like “what kind of iPod do you have?” even when the person had a different type of player.

I wouldn’t say they’re on a different level though, but they’re built better than most comparable mp3 players out there. And they have been the player to beat when companies set out to create a new player; Pods have been the standard for a long time, and for good reason.

magnolia

Postaholic
If it makes you feel better, I've never had an IPod and I don't think I will. Not for a long time anyway. Cd's will get cheaper and cheaper and eventually, everyone will revert to them. :p Naw. But that stinks that you didn't get the newest thing.