WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damn...

i have a question...

theres this girl in my class that i like alot but she hates me, i dont know what to do, all i can think of is committin suicide?

wat do i do?

Raiden_this_sux said:
i have a question...

theres this girl in my class that i like alot but she hates me, i dont know what to do, all i can think of is committin suicide?

wat do i do?
Kick someone's ass in front of her. Chics dig violence.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Raiden_this_sux said:
i have a question...

wat do i do?
LMAO@THIS... continue to feel bad for yourself like your doing. chicks love that!!

shep

Local alcoholic
badassmtbiker said:
Good point badass :mfinger: .I agree with badass

badassmtbiker said:
thats one way, that would work!
..you could also take her hostage, and wait for the stockholm syndrom to take place =)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
fuck ummmmmmm just kill her then kill yourself problem solved.

or you could just ask her to stop hating you? unless your fat and ugly, just give up now and kill yourself j/k :thumbsup: ;)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
TickedNick said:
or you could just ask her to stop hating you? unless your fat and ugly, just give up now and kill yourself j/k :thumbsup: ;)
try saying hi

well what the fuck could u have done to make her hate u????????? i think u should find out and try to make up for it!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Dude, you need to ignore this chick in the most serious of manners. I mean you can't even make eye contact with her, because right now she owns you and controls the entire situation. Trust me (muawahahaha) a couple weeks of acting as though she doesn't exist and you'll begin to hear her talking louder when she's around you.She'll be looking to see if you notice, that's when you give her the whatever glance, and go about your business, without being rude.She'll come around, chicks hate being ignored.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Raiden_this_sux said:
i have a question...

wat do i do?

Yeah.. That's it think big! Suicide should win her over, if not what do you care?

Duh!! Knock knock... If you are still in class put off suicide until after you graduate. Trust me it's better. You can go out as dumbass with a education!

GottaHurt said:
Dude, you need to ignore this chick in the most serious of manners. I mean you can't even make eye contact with her, because right now she owns you and controls the entire situation. Trust me (muawahahaha) a couple weeks of acting as though she doesn't exist and you'll begin to hear her talking louder when she's around you.She'll be looking to see if you notice, that's when you give her the whatever glance, and go about your business, without being rude.She'll come around, chicks hate being ignored.
yea but thats the thing, she dont talks or anything!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
GottaHurt said:
yeah why not play games with her.. thats wise thinking ::rolls eyes:: suchaguy!! :thumbsdn:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
icka said:
yeah why not play games with her.. thats wise thinking ::rolls eyes:: suchaguy!! :thumbsdn:
Oh, so it's a one way street? Not!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
icka said:

ahh the young, dumb and full of cum..

Gotie

No ones uglier !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah right

OK! You got the possibility to try and find out what she likes.Then try to be more the way she wants you to be.(Usually never works but u never know until you try. You end up in confusion and lies all over ...) :( :confused: :gun:
You also could just kill yourself
You could kill her and then yourself :sword:
Try to be nice to her (in some cases this means killing her)
You could try to ask her out(maybe she pretends not to like you because of the people around her.So when doing so try to ask her whilste her friends are not around her)
Or just forget about her. :mfinger:

(Whatever you do don't make a clow out of yourself!!!!)