WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damnbloodysister!

Theviltwinkie

Prissy Bitchy
I really hate it when I am trying to do something, and my sister comes behinds me and dictates if I’m doing something right or wrong. Plus just because she a little bit older than me, she thinks I’m her puppet on the string and does everything she commands me to do. That’s just fucked up and she really needs to stop howling down my throat. I make mistakes, and it’s not like SHE’S perfect *coughfailcoughfirstgradecough*

Just tell your sister to back the fuck off. No one is perfect. Besides it's your life to get right or fuck up, and really none of her business. (she sounds like a bitch anyway!)

Theviltwinkie

Prissy Bitchy
Not really

Taylor_Blade said:
Just tell your sister to back the fuck off. No one is perfect. Besides it's your life to get right or fuck up, and really none of her business. (she sounds like a bitch anyway!)
My relationship with my sister is great, it's just she has a big ego when it comes to dressing myself up to go to public places or playing the piano.

Theviltwinkie said:
My relationship with my sister is great, it's just she has a big ego when it comes to dressing myself up to go to public places or playing the piano.
So, just tell her you can dress yourself. Sounds as if she is embarrassed by you in public. The best advice anyone can give you is to either talk to her about it, or get over it. Because untill she knows it bothers you, she will just continue to do it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Theviltwinkie said:
I really hate it when I am trying to do something, and my sister comes behinds me and dictates if I’m doing something right or wrong. Plus just because she a little bit older than me, she thinks I’m her puppet on the string and does everything she commands me to do. That’s just fucked up and she really needs to stop howling down my throat. I make mistakes, and it’s not like SHE’S perfect *coughfailcoughfirstgradecough*
You should inform her that one of the most valuable ways to learn is by experience. You need to experience things just like she did when she was older.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is she your older sister? We are all like that. I still nag on my brother and sisters, and im the oldest.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
My older bro does the same thing. Not to that extent, He's just an asshole.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
Is she your older sister? We are all like that. I still nag on my brother and sisters, and im the oldest.
I do too, I am the oldest in my house. My sister is 13 and my brother is 12. I like to pick on them all the time. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:
I do too, I am the oldest in my house. My sister is 13 and my brother is 12. I like to pick on them all the time. :thumbsup:
What fun is it having a sibling if you cant beat on them everyonce in a while? Builds character. Of course, if any one ELSE did, there would be hell to pay. Lucky for my brother and sister, by the time they reached jr high, I had already built a family reputation, so nobody fucked with them.