WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damned if I do damned if I dont

swizeguy

How dare you!?
im getting angry with my work. i work a shaws in the back room doing grocery.. we get a truck full of specails every thursday. Last thursday me and my co-worker couldnt finish the truck cuz we were suppoz to punch out. So we did but then the next day we got bitched at by the store manager for not finishing the truck. But today when we got the load in the assisant manager wouldnt let me stay later to finish the truck cuz they dont want to give me over time.. wtf? i got bitched at for not staying then they wont let me stay.. jeesh if i didnt need the money..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm they just like to push people around, tell them your applying somewhere else and see what they say lol

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hah yeah they are wicked short there but i just started so i think they would be like ok thanks for you time.
so ill pass

that's fucked up. just stay until they tell you not to, i guess.

Fuck em! Quit your job, come work with me and p99. We've got great marketing ideas.

Snake-Eyez

Flame Bait
try this

put the groceries on the time clock and put your time card on the stove and say " LOOK WHAT YA DID YOU LITTLE JERK " then walk out.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
after that...go into the bathroom and piss all over the place...piss on the walls...piss on the sink...piss all over the mirror....all over the door knob [make sure you use paper towels to open the door after, dont wanna get piss all over your hands]...piss all over the toilet....go nuts....of course youd have to have had 3 gallos of water to piss that much...but its still a good idea....

in all seriousness tho...if you feel or know you can get a job elsewhere...quit that job...if not..stick to it...remember that they can hire and kid with no experience to load/unload boxes off a trailer....so unless youve already got a job elsewhere...id just sit back and be like...'ok..fuck it....'