WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damned Mosquitoes!!!

ferengi

Yay fire!
Who in the hell do these little insects think they are? Flying around and stealing our blood like they're fucking badasses or something, and they have the audacity to leave you with little itchy bumps all over your damn skin too. I say it's time we do away with these fuckers once and for all. We need to develop a genetic virus to target the little bastards and kill every last one of them! :sword:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ferengi74656 said:
Who in the hell do these little insects think they are? Flying around and stealing our blood like they're fucking badasses or something, and they have the audacity to leave you with little itchy bumps all over your damn skin too. I say it's time we do away with these fuckers once and for all. We need to develop a genetic virus to target the little bastards and kill every last one of them! :sword:
Get the rats too O.K.

mosquito story:

there was a mosquito buzzing around me once... it bit me 4 times before i even realized it was there. so, i got up and started swatting at it... i hit it about 8 times and it didn't die. so finally i got it cornered... it was looking at me with evil intent in its eye. i hit it, but it bit me one last time before i managed to kill it.

it was satan, i tell you... fuck mosquitos

ferengi

Yay fire!
that reminds me...
wasn't there some movie about giant mosquitoes attacking a town or some shit? that should happen here... *pulls out knife* BRING IT ON BITCHES!

magnolia

Postaholic
It's the MN state bird. I hate em. They suck ur blood and give u sicknesses. Fuck em all.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i went camping........about a month ago..................i came home with 35 mosquitos...........two of which were on my balls...................those didn't itch but they hurt like hell

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Skyline-Cobra said:
two of which were on my balls...................those didn't itch but they hurt like hell
How in the fuck did you manage that?

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
The only thing I like about these bastard bugs is when you make them explode by a few different ways: 1. Be very cautious and slow while doing this due to the speed of the mosquito, but if you hold their head down while they are sucking your blood, they WILL explode. Little known fact is that they cant stop sucking once they start, they have to physically pull out.. 2. Uses the same ingenious idea but is a little harder to do. When they are biting you, squeeze the skin around where their 'beak' is so it tightens the skin around it. Again, they cant pull out.
Its cool because they get all big and full of blood before they explode.. :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BakEd13 said:
Little known fact is that they cant stop sucking once they start, they have to physically pull out..
Where can I get me one of these :thumbsup:

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Mosquitos are cool. I like to let them suck on me, as I watch their abdomen swell with blood. THen I squish them, and the blood squirts everywhere!

P.S. Damn it's been a long time.

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
I hate those bastards. I have had mosquito bites everywhere and I mean everywhere. They itch like crazy. Most of them I either scratch till it bleeds or take a knife, pin, w/e and start cutting it/ poking it. I hate them. I want to destory all of them btw i am gonna try that mosquito explosion trick :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fucking Mosquitoes SUCK! Literally!

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
BakEd13 said:
Little known fact is that they cant stop sucking once they start, they have to physically pull out..
MaxPower said:
Where can I get me one of these :thumbsup:
..those are fun.....you gotta be carefull tho...if you get caught...get you 20 to life in prison....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
mariusthegreat said:
..those are fun.....you gotta be carefull tho...if you get caught...get you 20 to life in prison....
for what?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
mariusthegreat said:
if you're asking that...you might be a little to young to know....
too young..... right... except murder is life not 20yrs.

Damned mosquitos

hahahaha i hate mosquitos.....i don't do the explosion thingy but i squish them.....i swear they are evil.....if you suck someone's blood and leave them with an itchey red mark that is very tempting to scratch.....you are without a doubt evil :p i wonder what the hell god was thinking when he made mosquitos :confused:

mosquitos are fucking evil. i want to kill them all. i sit in my room and spray off at them until my room is so full of fumes i have to leave, lol.. its great, they just drop

Descent

Hella Constipated
Do you use hair spray? That's an old trick for yellow jackets...spray them, their wings get stuck together, then they fall on the ground. Proceed to step on them and you'll be on your way. They won't be trying to steal a bite of your bologna sandwich then.

Yellow jackets are what most people call "bees..." They are actually hornets, just so you know. They are the little nasty "bees" that always hover around you or your food and zigzag in the air.