WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damned toilet...

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, so I had a need to shit, less I fire shit bullets out my ass. Because of this, I went to the bathroom. The first stall had shit all over it, the second was tp'd, the third seemed fine. However, as I approached the third stall's toilet, I noticed that it was covered in urine! WTF!? was the only response that surfaced. After about 1 minute of shock, (I had almost sat on it,) I wiped it off grudgingly with a wad of toilet paper. After which I took a shit. When I had nearly finished up my business, I made the mistake of flushing... The moment I flushed a giant sucking noise emanated from the toilet, and the toilet spat water at me as if it were out to get me. Anyway, I wiped off the hundreds of drops that had fallen on me, and ended up going home and taking a shower. What happened to bathroom courtesy anyway?

P.S. Ironic but, I need to take a shit really bad now...:eek:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ya... maybe this is why people don't flush.

CVN70

That's CPT. Forge to you!
Dane Cook did a really good comedy about public toilets, lol he covered it from the graffiti to the shit all over them, I'll look for it, if I do I'll post it.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Ho hum, learn to control ur ass?! Wot was wrong with the t-pd one? At least it was moderatly clean.

For future refference Use the female toilets! :cheerldr:

mwhaha or u culd eat it?!! :eatshit:

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
^Public Girl bathrooms aren't all that great, either. I mean girls do have periods. I saw a used tampon on the floor and blood on the toliet seats. Very nasty. I've only used my school's bathroom's once in my 3 years of attending.

football stadiums are the worst. it's a literal pooll of water, mud, shit, and god knows what the hell else on the floor. You're literally splashing around. *shudder*

this is why I'm glad to be a man... no matter what, we can always take a piss outside. I also refuse to use public toilets to shit, so I either piss and shit at my house or piss outside .. I don't use public restrooms.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Yeah, it sucks. Girls have to make contact with the toliet 100% of the time unless we lift ourselves.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I also refrain from using public restrooms. (when shitting) However, why do people make the bathrooms so dirty? I mean, whatever happened to common courtesy?

yeah sorry .. no laughter from me... interesting ig, but not particularly humorous.

OylE

Man. Nature. Technology.
well, at least..

Swid has good leg muscles from squatting all the time without sitting. Think of that girl villian in that James Bond movie that squeezes her enemies with her leg muscles. One day, Swid, you'll be able to do that too.:woot:

coffeebeans

A Coffee Bean
Don't you love the people who decide not to flush all together after a hefty one? lol (sarcasm)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
It's the floaters that wont fuck off...and the dreaded splash back. Enough said.:emo:

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
mmm...cheese said:
P.S. Ironic but, I need to take a shit really bad now...:eek:

this is not ironic...it's merely a coincidence...

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
ive never taken a dump in a public toilet and i plan on keeping it that way.

my body is now naturally trained to not take a dump anywhere but home.