WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damnit .. get a lil advice here?

Okay ... that whole thread on sex secrets was cause I'm startin to have a use for some ... but the thing is I'm decent already .. I can get her to orgasm in a matter of a few minutes.
She, however, can't get me to.
I dunno what the fuck I can say or do to tell her, but she'll like start goin down on me and wont let me see it so I'm like tryin as hard as I can to just get off just so she doesn't think she's not good or somethin. Don't get me wrong it feels great and if she could go for like 10 minutes there wouldn't be any problem .. but the first time she said she was too tired to keep goin.. which I could believe and was like okay n took my leave to the bathroom for a few minutes but then today while she was in the middle of it she looks at the clock n is like 'fuck I gotta go, sorry'. I guess I shouldn't be complaining just considering 2 weeks ago I had never so much as seen someone my age's boobs but damn it's like there's nothin I can do :(. PLEASE if you have ANYTHING I could say or do post it.

Pachyderm

I really did.
If you don't want to talk to her about it... (Talking is my #1 advice for you).. You should 'guide' her hands where you want them to go. If that's not enough, or too much of a control issue, tell her you want to role play one night so you can talk dirty and be 'someone' else but say the things you really want her to do.
You should also try to make the places you do it at more interesting. Try more positions. 69, maybe she will moan while she's sucking you off and it will turn you on more. Maybe if you really have control issues you can tell her that you're role playing and say nasty/mean things. Be creative about it. Standup, sitdown, lean over her, make her lay down and just lower yourself over here. There must be something more to what you're saying because I would def. get off. Thanks for listening to me.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Pachyderm said:
If you don't want to talk to her about it... (Talking is my #1 advice for you).. You should 'guide' her hands where you want them to go. If that's not enough, or too much of a control issue, tell her you want to role play one night so you can talk dirty and be 'someone' else but say the things you really want her to do.
You should also try to make the places you do it at more interesting. Try more positions. 69, maybe she will moan while she's sucking you off and it will turn you on more. Maybe if you really have control issues you can tell her that you're role playing and say nasty/mean things. Be creative about it. Standup, sitdown, lean over her, make her lay down and just lower yourself over here. There must be something more to what you're saying because I would def. get off. Thanks for listening to me.
being 13 sucks...i got a really bad mental picture of it

shep

Local alcoholic
I would'nt say it's a bad thing at all.

I haven't had the chance to talk to her about it but that's only because I literally posted that 20 minutes after she left today, but my problem isn't talking after (even though I probably won't), it's talking to her at the time..
like I don't want her to be goin down on me and me be like 'no you're doin it wrong' (not that I would say it like that but she'd get that no matter how I said to change what she's doing) The whole thing is that this weekend was literally my first time having a chick go down on me so only 2 places/positions have been tried and both her head was between my eyes and her mouth.
I think she might be like uncomfortable letting me see or something but seeing what's goin on is just what gets me off. I don't want to make her uncomfortable and we really haven't been together long enough to talk a lot on the subject .. if she brings it up I would have no problem talking but if I brought it up I think she would get the wrong idea and think I thought she was a slut, which I definitely don't. I'll post more later I gotta get my thoughts together cause this is messin with me way more than it should

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright... this may come off kind of cruel, but...

If you're not morally opposed to it, try to imagine something else (you're only imagining what's going on down there anyways) that will help you along.

You're doing it for her :)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I would try to explain to her that men are visual creatures, which we are. You are no different than 95% of all men. It excites us more to see what is going on. If she really cares, she will understand and slowly become more comfortable letting you watch what she is doing. Good luck.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
lol get yourself a miners helmet and hold her hair up!... :thumbsup:

Fugly

Tenderony
It takes time man. Don't ask me why it just does. I lost my virginity when i was 17 and we went at it for 3 hours and I never came...not even close. Just practice dude...practice ALOT :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
why am i here listening to this

haha, wow fugly I would think practicing would make it more difficult to get off when the time came :) ... but it's not her hair and it's in a well enough lit room. Like I'm on my back and she puts her head on my stomach so there's no way to see without making her move too .. but I guess I'm just gonna have to bring it up if I'm gonna get my way. I've been told the best time to bring any subject up is right after an orgasm so I'll get her off n then bring it up maybe.. any other suggestions?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CopyLifted said:
I would try to explain to her that men are visual creatures, which we are. You are no different than 95% of all men. It excites us more to see what is going on. If she really cares, she will understand and slowly become more comfortable letting you watch what she is doing. Good luck.
I couldn't have said it any better than that. by putting it to her that way, you're not telling her it's something that she is doing wrong.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Fugly said:
I lost my virginity when i was 17 and we went at it for 3 hours and I never came...not even close.
Damn, the guy didn't even have the common curtesy to give you a reach-around?