WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damnit get to the point!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ok so who knows someone like this?

my wife every time she tells a story of something in her life, or a person who pissed her off, she has to go into like an hour long audible fuck fest over every single detail related to it. starting from what she was doing before hand, during, and after.. and acting out how the other people talked and in some cases demonstrating physical actions..

like if she's telling a story about her dad slapping her acrossed the face.. she tries to hit me acrossed the face lightly to demonstrate... and I've told her many many times never to hit my face... I find it enraging and have to fight from beating the shit out of her...

after all this it won't even be worth the wait.. it's usually about some little thing some fucker said to her that she couldnt even retort to correctly, or a pointless event.

cut the story and GET TO THE POINT!

thanks for listening.. enjoy the remainder of your life..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
My dad does that too. Well rather he starts a story..and now gets distracted and tells you about something else...and you have to say at least 5 times "anyways.. back to the story.."

diamond

The nice guy
I hate it when you sit patiently awaiting the point, and they forget what they were talking about and wander off.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I do it all the time. I just want people to get the real feeling of the story. However I also put sounds effects and such things, so my stories are good! :D

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ChilianFuckFace said:
I do it all the time. I just want people to get the real feeling of the story. However I also put sounds effects and such things, so my stories are good! :D
and then they said "whoa!" and the guns when "chaka chaka!" and people were screaming and and "weeeeuuushhhh" went the missles and jets...

so anyway that was my day at the grocery store...

My mom and brother are like that. My mom is the worst though. She doesn't act out the story or anything, but she sure can go on (and on, and on). I try not to get impatient with her, but it's hard. She's also the type of person who asks a thousand questions when someone is telling her a story. Ugh.

diamond

The nice guy
Darklight said:
and then they said "whoa!" and the guns when "chaka chaka!" and people were screaming and and "weeeeuuushhhh" went the missles and jets...

so anyway that was my day at the grocery store...
WOW

A career change may be in order

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
meh_it_all said:
My dad does that too. Well rather he starts a story..and now gets distracted and tells you about something else...and you have to say at least 5 times "anyways.. back to the story.."
my mother used to be extemely repedative when i was living with her, she wouldnt let things die, to the point where i had to tell her to shut the hell up

sporko06

No ordinary rabbit.
She has Italian blood.

Most Italian people use body language and sound effects to communicate.American military veterans also so this alot when telling war stories.