WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damnit!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Man. . . just got diarea and I had to wipe my ass so many times that my ass hurt. :thumbsdn: Don't you hate it when that happens? I know I do. . .

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
Man. . . just got diarea and I had to wipe my ass so many times that my ass hurt. :thumbsdn: Don't you hate it when that happens? I know I do. . .
So dont wipe with a fork.

Actually I rather enjoy it. It gives me an excuse to not powerwalk.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Jung did you do Google search on diarrhea?

mmm...cheese you wiped your ass raw? Sounds like an ass crayon (definition2). ass crayon

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
Maybe you should spend more time wiping things out of it,insted of shoving things in it. Just a guess.
Why the fuck is this in LS?

Jung

???
Premium
Woodreaux said:
Jung did you do Google search on diarrhea?
[/URL]
No, but AdSense offered us some words of wisdom.

Sektor

Particinator
Um... Gross Misconduct?

Ugh. You must have some greasy shit.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
eat less cheese...i know of a few people that plenty o cheese gives em the runs.....so...eat less cheese

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Fuck, I always knew Europe was way more advanced than us. We got fucking paper, you hear paper!!!!!!!! :confused:
you know !! This is how we do it here in good old Europe !! Bling bling evrywere , you know !! pluesch on the toilet brill !!!

;)

naa no bling bling !!! just paper !! :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
mmm...cheese said:
Why are you telling us that.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cause it made life suck. . . And the title of "LIfe sucks" was so close to that I thought you would understand. . .

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
mmm...cheese said:
Maybe it is from all the mmmm...cheese you have been eating. Stop eating so much cheese, you might feel better. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sektor said:
It's also Gross Misconduct, so don't post the nasty shit here.
He has all the right to post whatever he wants as long as it doesn't break any rules. I do not see him breaking any rules. So please keep your comments to yourself.

Sektor

Particinator
I never said he broke any rules. I wasn't talking to you. So don't say anything to me. I say it better fits in Gross Misconduct because things get nastier there more quickly.

Did you take laxatives or something? :confused: