Damnit!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Man. . . just got diarea and I had to wipe my ass so many times that my ass hurt. :thumbsdn: Don't you hate it when that happens? I know I do. . .

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
Man. . . just got diarea and I had to wipe my ass so many times that my ass hurt. :thumbsdn: Don't you hate it when that happens? I know I do. . .
So dont wipe with a fork.

Jung

???
Premium
Hahahaha! :thumbsup: <3 Google.

untitled0zk.jpg

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
Maybe you should spend more time wiping things out of it,insted of shoving things in it. Just a guess.
Why the fuck is this in LS?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
eat less cheese...i know of a few people that plenty o cheese gives em the runs.....so...eat less cheese

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Fuck, I always knew Europe was way more advanced than us. We got fucking paper, you hear paper!!!!!!!! :confused:

you know !! This is how we do it here in good old Europe !! Bling bling evrywere , you know !! pluesch on the toilet brill !!!

;)

naa no bling bling !!! just paper !! :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
mmm...cheese said:
Why are you telling us that.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cause it made life suck. . . And the title of "LIfe sucks" was so close to that I thought you would understand. . .

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
mmm...cheese said:
Maybe it is from all the mmmm...cheese you have been eating. Stop eating so much cheese, you might feel better. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sektor said:
It's also Gross Misconduct, so don't post the nasty shit here.
He has all the right to post whatever he wants as long as it doesn't break any rules. I do not see him breaking any rules. So please keep your comments to yourself.

Sektor

Particinator
I never said he broke any rules. I wasn't talking to you. So don't say anything to me. I say it better fits in Gross Misconduct because things get nastier there more quickly.

Did you take laxatives or something? :confused: