WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damnit

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
you know what the sad part is about being so sad is after awhile you hit the point where you just have to smile. Even if it fucking kills you, just to know that hey your still alive. Yeah and the great part about a smile is after you smile so long its like nothing.... I mean you can walk out after you have cried for 4 hours and just fucking smile and no one thinks or cares to know any different You can be all but dead and black inside... full of rotting emptiness... and you got this smile. It’s like painting a dead plant green again and having everyone believe its still alive. Then they go.. “how can you be so strong, and never cry.... i would cry,”
Stupid fuckers, I can be so strong... I can push myself through so much physical pain cause honestly what do I have left in my life.... nothing...... there for there is nothing to lose. But I still have the fucking smile. Then people they see this little shadow sneak through your ray of sunshine and your like I really need you guys. But those backstabbing Carebears, they find your weak spot the one that can bring you to your knees. The next thing you know they stab their knives 8 inches into your back and a few other people follow, till your find yourself in fucking emptiness of white walls wondering how the fucking stupid ass SMILE got you hear. But in the end, you know what? I still got the smile. :)

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
_Kitana_ said:
you know what the sad part is about being so sad is after awhile you hit the point where you just have to smile. Even if it fucking kills you, just to know that hey your still alive. Yeah and the great part about a smile is after you smile so long its like nothing.... I mean you can walk out after you have cried for 4 hours and just fucking smile and no one thinks or cares to know any different You can be all but dead and black inside... full of rotting emptiness... and you got this smile. It’s like painting a dead plant green again and having everyone believe its still alive. Then they go.. “how can you be so strong, and never cry.... i would cry,”
Stupid fuckers, I can be so strong... I can push myself through so much physical pain cause honestly what do I have left in my life.... nothing...... there for there is nothing to lose. But I still have the fucking smile. Then people they see this little shadow sneak through your ray of sunshine and your like I really need you guys. But those backstabbing Carebears, they find your weak spot the one that can bring you to your knees. The next thing you know they stab their knives 8 inches into your back and a few other people follow, till your find yourself in fucking emptiness of white walls wondering how the fucking stupid ass SMILE got you hear. But in the end, you know what? I still got the smile. :)
I am glad you can still find a way to keep a smile on your face. You keep on truckin'. ;)