WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dane Cook

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
I just picked up his new cd the 2 disc set. funny shit i give it a 4 out of 5,
mostly cause the tracks are only about 2 to 3 mins long.

But im more of a fan of his first comedy cd.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes, his first one is great. I haven't had a chance to get his latest one, but damn I bet its good.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
mine from the 2nd cd is when he cuts the guy in walgreens and gets threated.

Easty

Click click boom
"dont touch me you drink"

haha, i need it. all i keep hearing is how fucking hilarious he is.

btw, when's waiting coming out on dvd?:confused:

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
He's a touch over rated. Mitch Hedberg(RIP), Nick Swardson, and Daniel Tosh are far more talented then him. There are also some comedians that I can't remember their names too that excel in comedy...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dane Cook isn't really funny, I don't think. He's too gimmicky and not intelligent enough. He depends too much on dumb noises.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Dane Cook has a sort of childlike aura, yet it blends in with the style of comedy he does. I wouldn't like either seperate, but for some reason, it works with Dane Cook. Of course, you have to be on speed to watch him.

Brian Regan is the king of comedians, in my opinion.

EDIT: And Patton Oswald. He's pretty hilarious too.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
That guy is funny. I was sitting at work, not doing anything, and turned on Dane Cook. I sat there for about an hour or so laughing at everything. My favorite would have to be the Speak and Spell/ Simon Says one. But I love all of this stuff.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i loved the one where he is talking about how white, black and hispanics act before a fight......:lol: it was hillarious. I think thats the only thing i have liked about him.

I like Russel Peters :thumbsup: