WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dark is the rebirth of light

Status
Not open for further replies.

scummy(420)

Banned - What an Asshat!
if there was no darkness there would be no light. we wouldnt know such a thing. so is it so nessisary to have darkness if it is so evile. do we have to have people on the corners selling drugs to the kids?
why does a prostitute suck dick and fuck for money? why are there thousands of kids dying of destartvation
why do sume persants never kear about there kids just the next hit off that pipe...
when you grow up with such a live where you have no food.. your mom hast to have sex to feed her baby. where you have to feed your hole famley with drug money.. such a thing is need because of life with out the bad there is no good.. whith out the good there is no bad.. al i say is dont fall in the dark and if you do dark is the rebirth of light so grow in the dark to exskape!!!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
scummy(420) said:
if there was no darkness there would be no light. we wouldnt know such a thing. so is it so nessisary to have darkness if it is so evile. do we have to have people on the corners selling drugs to the kids?
why does a prostitute suck dick and fuck for money? why are there thousands of kids dying of destartvation
why do sume persants never kear about there kids just the next hit off that pipe...
when you grow up with such a live where you have no food.. your mom hast to have sex to feed her baby. where you have to feed your hole famley with drug money.. such a thing is need because of life with out the bad there is no good.. whith out the good there is no bad.. al i say is dont fall in the dark and if you do dark is the rebirth of light so grow in the dark to exskape!!!
Are you really this dumb?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dude did your mom suck dick and fuck for money to support her crack addiction? was she smoking crack while you were in the womb? what gives?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
scummy(420) said:
why are there thousands of kids dying of destartvation
destarvation? Does that mean they're really uber fat?

what a useful thread! I was unaware of the consequences of smoking crack. Thank you, cummy.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
what a useful thread! I was unaware of the consequences of smoking crack. Thank you, cummy.
:rotflmao:

I got high off reading that post. Think I'm gonna sell it on the streets so that my kids don't destartvate :thumbsup:

I will take you all on a journey into the past of Sajak. You see back in the day I had a friend that had an insane mother. Now this woman used to write the same nonsense as this on her walls. Scummy 420 is as mad as the long dead mother of a friend I once had.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This is stupid. You are going through puberty. You are stupid. Please negate your hormones before posting any further.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
/me looks around....

I have no idea whats going on.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
is this what i sound like when i try to wax philosophic? Sweet baby jesus i hope not. :confuse:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
bigck3000 said:
is this what i sound like when i try to wax philosophic? Sweet baby jesus i hope not. :confuse:
No. That's not philosophy, that's somebody trying way too hard to philosophize without any formal training or idea of where they're going.

Status
Not open for further replies.