Date a stripper?

66
0
0
Could any of you date a stripper? I "know" a girl who strips...not a low class stinky beav summer teath kind of girl. I'm talking 10. We've had some crazy nights together but when it comes down to it...I know it would drive me crazy if I dated her. Comments...
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,202
2,465
637
I sort of dated a stripper when I was in college. It didn't turn out well, but I had a lot of fun.:thumbsup:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
Well, the plus side of it, you don't have to pay for her to give you a lapdance. :thumbsup:
 
66
0
0
Bipolarpeanut said:
10 what then?
were all about peodophiles here in the U.K.
a 10...as in 10 out of 10...as in tits bigger than your head...as in grown men walking into doors watching her...etc etc.
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
I dont think i could seriously date a stripper... i would hate the reputation of my g/f being a one... Some guys might like it but it would bug me... :/
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
Man, I thought all issues ever thought about were posted on wtf.com until now. I would never date a stripper.. My teacher used to be a stripper before she was a history teacher.
 
66
0
0
p99 said:
Man, I thought all issues ever thought about were posted on wtf.com until now. I would never date a stripper.. My teacher used to be a stripper before she was a history teacher.
i'm new what can i say i have a different view on things.
 

Bipolarpeanut

Tenderony
124
0
0
A striper would be easy to date for several reasons
1, shes not likly to get assinated
2, there fit and know it
3, you can easily get your way "hey blonde wanna fuck?" "okey"
 
66
0
0
Bipolarpeanut said:
A striper would be easy to date for several reasons
1, shes not likly to get assinated
2, there fit and know it
3, you can easily get your way "hey blonde wanna fuck?" "okey"
dont forget:
1. extremely horny by the time they get home.
2. has sugar daddy...only using me for sex
3. two words...pure debauchery
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
go along for the (strapped) ride... but don't get attached... strippers throw the best parties.. cause most of thier friends are strippers...

Josh said:
yes...not only did i do it with a stripper but a 10 year old stripper
reminded me of.......

 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,346
1
0
Mr. Joshua said:
Could any of you date a stripper? I "know" a girl who strips...not a low class stinky beav summer teath kind of girl. I'm talking 10. We've had some crazy nights together but when it comes down to it...I know it would drive me crazy if I dated her. Comments...
Do it ! What's to lose?? I don't know if I'd be in it for the long haul. But as a fling, FUCK YEAH!

This could work for a little while, as long as your not the jealous possessive type. Who knows it may work out and the next time we hear from you, you'll be hitched up with a couple lil'ruggers.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
I'm sure you can order some sort of... penicilin douche.. if you happen to get that far with her..