WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dating and pausing a relationship

ok so my boyfrined and i have gone out for 9 month and latly we've been fighting and not gettign along but we both still love eachother so we've decied to take a two week break. what i wanna know is...... is this stupid?

I've never been in that situation so I can't really offer any advice, however, I think it sounds ridiculous. :happysad:

Eh, I don't know jack shit about relationships so I'm gonna shut up now.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
So now that you're on your break. Can you guys can see whom ever you want? That will never work, it causes to much jelously. If not then you're not really on a break you guys just aren't spending time together. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to be with them. If you with a person a decent amout of time your're going to love them, they'll leave a mark. Doesn't mean it's whats best. Instead of not spending time together to fix the problem, why don't you talk to each other to solve the problems. Right now you're just avoiding the issues, they're still going to be there in two weeks.

EDIT : needs to be moved to insignificant others.