WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dating ppl who are older than you.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Here's the deal...ive got a date tomorrow..[sat] with this chick..shes 2yrs older....23..im 21..i know that in a general sense..it doesnt matter...but id like to know how do you guys feel about guys dating chix who are older...it kinda used to be taboo to do it...whats your opinion..?

Jung

???
Premium
older girls are great, why wouldn't you want an older woman.(with in reason of course) i say go for it, what's the worst that could happen? maybe she'll teach you a thing or two. :cool:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Older girls are great. It's even better if they're married.

magnolia

Postaholic
I personally don't date guys younger than me at this point. But I can see some of the pluses of a guy dating an older girl. I say go for it. Taboo's are meant to go against.

the times they are a-changin'... if it seems to be working, go with it. nothing's taboo anymore

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I married one... but on a side note.. she still gets carded for rated R movies

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
Here's the deal...ive got a date tomorrow..[sat] with this chick..shes 2yrs older....23..im 21..i know that in a general sense..it doesnt matter...but id like to know how do you guys feel about guys dating chix who are older...it kinda used to be taboo to do it...whats your opinion..?
If you're only five,then dating a seven year old kinda sucks. You need a chick who doesnt have to ask Aunt Bob to buy booze for ya.

As far as dating someone older than you when you're considered an adult,I'd say go for it man. Hit it!! Hit it right the fuck now. Ya know why? Because women are usually more mature than men,at your age. So to you I say: Tap dat ass now,boy!

Before she comes back to her level of maturity,which at that point,you'll be history.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
My girlfreind is 6 months older than me i really don't care much

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I guess it really doesnt matter as long as there isnt a age differnce that is in the double digits. (ex. 10 or more year diff.) But personally i usually find myself dating girls that are alittle younger then me. My current g/f is a few months younger then me but i dont care at all. I just am happy being with her so it doesnt matter.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
its just wrong when celebritys date people 20 years younger....anna nicole smith and that dead guy

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
mariusthegreat said:
doesnt phase me go for it. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
mariusthegreat said:
if ya like her go for it

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
just don't fuck her till you know her