WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dave Chapell

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Wtf. Kids at my school treat him like a god. Everything he says, they copy him. People go around school all day saying "Yeeeeaaa!" "Ooook!" "Whaat!" STFU. It's so fucking annoying, he isn't that damn funny. For anyone else in school, do kids do that at your school too?

Deez Nutz said:
Wtf. Kids at my school treat him like a god. Everything he says, they copy him. People go around school all day saying "Yeeeeaaa!" "Ooook!" "Whaat!" STFU. It's so fucking annoying, he isn't that damn funny. For anyone else in school, do kids do that at your school too?
So you're the guy. I knew there had to be one. The only person that doesn't find Dave Chappelle funny.

I'm Sampson

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I hate Dave Chapell: Whatever. He's funny as hell. Clean, or dirty he's on the mark. I do have to agree with the notion that the obnoxious imitations have to go. There's a guy that does the " WHaaaTTT???" at least four hundred times a day, yeah just within earshot. Fuck, I wish I could bat that fuckers mouth.

Oh yeah.. I am Rick James Bitch!!

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I don't really dislike him becuse he's fuckn funny, but i have to admit that there's only some much shit i can take from fuckers at school that think they are cool enough to imitate him..... :gun:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
The trick is balancing the great quotes one can get from the Chappelle show over time so they don't get old and obnoxious. Otherwise you're just that guy who is always killing a joke everyone used to like. Just don't be that guy. Seriously, we all hate him.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
badassmtbiker said:
So you're the guy. I knew there had to be one. The only person that doesn't find Dave Chappelle funny.

I'm Sampson
I never said that I don't think he's funny, because he is, but when you say his shit thousands of times a day it gets just a little annoying.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Deez Nutz said:
I never said that I don't think he's funny, because he is, but when you say his shit thousands of times a day it gets just a little annoying.
Kinda like you and Kyles' posts?

GottaHurt said:
Kinda like you and Kyles' posts?
Ding Ding. You've just earned some rep points

oh wait - I have to share the love first. Fuck. Won't someone else post something worthy?

badassmtbiker said:
Ding Ding. You've just earned some rep points

oh wait - I have to share the love first. Fuck. Won't someone else post something worthy?
sure, i guess i can, but dave chappell isnt all that bad, his comments can be really gay sometimes, but, overall, the movies are the only good things he plays in

and before i forget IM SAMPSON!!! :mad:

My parents make me go to a christian school i,m the only goth in the whole school so no one realy talks bout him. He was only funny in half baked other than that he sucks,so does his racist show

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
He was good in Blue Streak. Good I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Deez Nutz said:
Don't bag on Dave you whore. Im Rick James bitch. Now come over here and show me your titties.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
morelos said:
maddox needs to release a new satire.
STFU you poor bastard. Stop looking at naked pictures of your ex-students and get a job.

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
Next time some fucktard does the stupid fucking Little John impression, just go ahead and say:

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
twofivekidd9 said:
Don't bag on Dave you whore. Im rick james bitch. Now come over here and show me your titties.

When Keepin' it Real Goes Wrong!!

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
MaxPower said:
When Keepin' it Real Goes Wrong!!
Its not keeping it real in the first place when he's probably never seen a pair. And at least you capitalize the name when you say it. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
twofivekidd9 said:
Nice seeing ya, nice seeing ya? I keep it real!

Lets keep it real, because I'm keeping it real.