WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dave666

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you resurect one more month old thread I swear I am going to fucking puke! join the conversations going on now or shut the FUCK up

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dave666 said:
shut the fuck up you winey bitches you suckcrusty balls
I think "Davesux,dicks,dicks,dicks" is quite possibly one of the biggest losers to grace the WTF.com forum in a long time. I also propose that he be treated to a real proper WTF welcome from some of the sites most vicious and ruthless flamers.
Apparently THE ONLY FLAME HE KNOWS is "winey bitch" as you see by his last post. Which BTW he spelled wrong.

Hey dave do you realize that a name like that will get you ass fucked by satan for all eternity?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dave666 said:
hey i'm not fuckin gay your mother is though

LOL, you suck at flaming. Just give it up. Why don't you just say "I know you are. But what am I?" or "I'm rubber you're glue". What are we in 6th grade?

Speaking of mothers. I saw yours the other day in a men's room. Standing at the urinal next to me.

Your mother's so dirty, she has to creep up on bath water. After he bath Sadam Tried to buy the bath water. She's so greasy, she uses bacon as a band aid.
And a hairy motherfucker lemme tell you. She's so hairy, they filmed Gorillas in the Mist in her shower. Bigfoot took a fucking picture of her. Her tits look like coconuts.

The bitch is so fat, when she goes to a restaurant, she doesn't get a menu, she gets an estimate. When I finished having sex with her and tried to roll off, I was still on her.

Generally she's nasty. She stank. She she made Right Guard turn left. She made speed stick slow down. Her tits give yogurt.
She blew me for a nickel when I didn't have enough for the sex.

That ugly, hairy smelly bitch. :eek:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Max, you are a bad, bad boy.

Dave, you need to shut the fuck up or grow an intelligence. Either one would make me not want to knock your teeth in. We would like to be your bud, but you are kind of an idiot.

You iiiiiiiiidiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.