WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

David lee Roth

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
So this guys suckS ass

he got kicked out of van halen and he really suxs

would you concer????

Please voice your opinions

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Gianefro said:
So this guys suckS ass

would you concer????

What the fuck you talkin bout Willis??

David Lee Roth is the original Hair band rocker! Van Halen fucked up when they fired Roth! Hagar now there's some one that shoulda never made it out of the garage! Van halen was hot when I was a little kid when Roth was a part of the band!! I don't listen to Van Halen and I own one of their cd's thanks to pops! But when the classic rock station plays "Runin with the Devil", it takes me back!! That's a damn good song and you know it!!

What's your beef with him any way??? Dude got more pussy in one week then you'll get in your lifetime!

Now the "I'm Too Sexy" flamers... That's who really sucks!! (literally)

And why does he suck??? Is that all you can post about him "He SUX"?
You have to give a better reason than that!! (and a good reason, not something lame)!

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
are you fucking kidding me?? what the christ is your damage boy?? i mean it'd be fine if he just wasn't your cup of tea.. but you say he SUCKED?? as if now-a-days you could compare him to someone better? good friggin luck! you tell 'im twist! roth owns your babies!

Gianefro said:
So this guys suckS ass

would you concer????

No. I would not "concur".

Roth may be an asshole, but dude...

Nevermind. Not even worth it. You have enough reading material for the week with what everyone else posted to this "thread".

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I dont know who wrote the songs but they sucked ass....Eddie was a fantastic guitar player...but other than him the band was mediocre at best. The drumming and bass were both sub-standard and Roth sounded like someone was stepping on his nuts. His whole image may have been "cool" in the eighties but if you look at the dude now, its fucking sad. It was a major step down to get Hagar because he sucks twice as much (no voice, no personality). The OP may not have had any reasons but I've got a bag full. Did anyone actually buy any of his shitty music after he left the band? Didnt think so. Go listen to some Led Zeppelin and tell me Roth is better than Robert Plant.

Leta

Hoodrat
David Lee Roth could only get "pussy" from the kind of girl that gives "pussy." Now he can't even get that. He's a sad man trying to hang on to the past. Like Mick Jagger- didn't he say "I'd rather be dead than singing 'Satisfaction' when I'm fourty-five." I think he's fifty-something.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Leta said:
David Lee Roth could only get "pussy" from the kind of girl that gives "pussy." Now he can't even get that. He's a sad man trying to hang on to the past. Like Mick Jagger- didn't he say "I'd rather be dead than singing 'Satisfaction' when I'm fourty-five." I think he's fifty-something.
Ouch!!
So do you thaw yours the day of or the day b-fore secks?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I most definitely won't say that he sucks(oops, I just did) oh well though. I just never really got into hearing him, but then again, I never really got into Van Halen either, so that might be why.