David nicolle and stephen turnbull

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsj

Hoodrat
These people are extremely biased against europe and are pro asian. David nicolle worked in the bbc arabic service for many years and teaches islamic art and architecture in a jordianian university and I doubt that his a islamic. Stephen turnbull says that the mongolians and japanese were superior to the europeans. Stephen writes ironicly and david nicolle is extremely aggressive in his writing. Just like how a islamic extremest will talk.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Instead of being pro this and anti-that. Why can't we just find someone that's pro-human.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
You mean like a humanitarian? You know what always bothered me? If vegetarians eat only vegetables, then what are humanitarians supposed to eat?

dsj

Hoodrat
I now know a lot about medieval history. My knowledge have suprassed that of david nicolle and stephen turnbull.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Skorch said:
You mean like a humanitarian? You know what always bothered me? If vegetarians eat only vegetables, then what are humanitarians supposed to eat?
humans ;)

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Skorch said:

Is made of people!!
It's People!!

Status
Not open for further replies.