WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DDR to the extreme...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Whats up with that game? There are people having touraments out there for this game.(just in case for the people out there that dont know what it is, its a dancing game{dance dance revoultion} you see at the arcade). People(kids especially) are becoming pro's at this game. I even say this guy with one leg play a perfect game. I mean WTF. People and there upsecisions.

Slacker

Postaholic
It gets addicting for people. Personaly I think its stupid. It's a dancing game that the computer tells how to dance. I've seen people spend over $30 playing that game at the local arcade. It is a waste of money.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Whats up with that game? There are people having touraments out there for this game.(just in case for the people out there that dont know what it is, its a dancing game{dance dance revoultion} you see at the arcade). People(kids especially) are becoming pro's at this game. I even say this guy with one leg play a perfect game. I mean WTF. People and there upsecisions.
It's the Asian Invasion. What did you expect?

DG said:
i'd rather watch traffic.
Yeah, at least there are crashes.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Sorry, I thought this thread was going to be about "Dial on Demand Routing".
Don't forget your "protocol ip permit" statement.
HAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa Max is such a geek!

I seen this game too. I never played it, but I seen people spend huge amounts of time trying to dance like the machine. :rolleyes:

I rather watch traffic on a sunday morning than to waste my $ on such stupid game.

Slacker

Postaholic
DDR to some people is like us on the computer.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Psssst *Max Whispers. I do Juniper too. ;)

And for wireless technology Aruba networks, Pwns Cisco in a very 802.(ieee.Standard sub-category here) sort of way.

Jung

???
Premium
Linksy said:
DDR to some people is like us on the computer.
Except that computers are actually productive.

Well, I guess if you're a huge fat ass DDR could be productive.

Slacker

Postaholic
junglizm said:
Except that computers are actually productive.

Well, I guess if you're a huge fat ass DDR could be productive.
Hahaha. Thats very True. :rotflmao:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Descent said:
It's the Asian Invasion. What did you expect?
Asians are like skinny, and they can move really fast. We that game came over here, they should have made it a little slower(as far as the music).

DDR is so boring....i don't know how people spend like 50 dollars a day learning crappy dances from a computer.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
dull_bullet said:
DDR is so boring....i don't know how people spend like 50 dollars a day learning crappy dances from a computer.
Might as well by yourself a private dancing lessons!

Slacker

Postaholic
DDr is for anime freeks basicly. I played once, let me repeat that ONCE and it is stupid.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I have ddr, ddr2 ddrmax, ddrmax2, and the pad. I like it at home, but I'd NEVER play it in public.

I also have karaoke revolution1, 2, and 3 for the same reason.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Asians are like skinny, and they can move really fast. We that game came over here, they should have made it a little slower(as far as the music).
Yeah, they're hot too.

But personally I enjoy going to the arcade minus the "Zerg Rush KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!"

I mean, fuck, I like playing co-op with Asian people because I always get toasted. I played L.A. Machine guns a few years back, my Asian buddy Rob survived almost the whole game on his last token, I pumped 15 or so into that Sega gaming goddess just to stay afloat.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK SHOT ME?!"

"That guy over there."

"WHAT THE...OH SNAP!"

L.A. Machine guns is a terrible arcade game, the crosshair is like never where you want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.