WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ddr

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Ok, I know of one other DDR player here, but who else plays?

For those of you that are just going to make fun of it and call it gay, please don't post here.

I've been playing since January of 2004, and I have 11 heavy AAs. I play some doubles, but I'm still on standard for that.

I use mods, 1.5x, 2x, or 3x and always solo.

I have yet to clear an oni course on extreme.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Tylerc said:
Ok, I know of one other DDR player here, but who else plays?

For those of you that are just going to make fun of it and call it gay, please don't post here.

I've been playing since January of 2004, and I have 11 heavy AAs. I play some doubles, but I'm still on standard for that.

I use mods, 1.5x, 2x, or 3x and always solo.

I have yet to clear an oni course on extreme.
I don't play FAG! (J/K)

But the other day at Bestbuy I was playin with the Eye Toy for the PS2....That thing is really cool! and you get a pretty good work out on it too. :thumbsup: Just might have to buy one. :thumbsup:

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Yeah, they are sweet, no doubt about that.

The Eye Toy feature on PS2 is pretty gay IMHO, because once you get into heavy that would be completely obsolete, heavy takes too much concentration as it is.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
does anyone in the world still play just good old fashioned D&D with llike dice and books and a DM? Or am I like, just really, really old?????????

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sorry I thought this thread was about "Dial on Demand Routing"

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
does anyone in the world still play just good old fashioned D&D with llike dice and books and a DM? Or am I like, just really, really old?????????
Yugioh....?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Yugioh....?
You have soooo got to be joking! I am a dying breed of geek, I guess....

Yugioh is for pansies, I mean the cool shit like:

Dungeons and Dragons
WormWood
Star Wars RPG
Vampire RPG
WereWolf RPG
ShadowRun RPG

Holy shit I can NOT be the ONLY one who knows what these are!!!!!!!!