WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Dead Tired

Today I am so dead tired. I woke up at like 10 am got long pants on and mowed the lawn. (We have a mound, so that makes the job that much harder.)

Then I changed and cleaned up the mess the puppy made while I was outside. (She got into my brother's candy and left a mess of empty wrappers all over the floor a long with a chewed sucker and some soggy starbursts.)

Then I went out and cleaned the garage because that's something my mom has been meaning to do for the longtest time. I even mopped part of it cuz the car wash cleaning stuff spilled in a big puddle and nobody ever cleaned it up. But at least now we can actually fit both our cars in there. That took me about 2-2 1/2 hours with the puppy jumping in my dirt pile cuz I couldn't trust her alone in the house.

I came in and cleaned the main level of our house. Including doing the dishes, sweeping, vaccuming, dusting, and washing all the glass surfaces.

Cleaned the bathroom. Including bleaching everything and scrubbing the bottom of the toilet where it meets the floor and the base boards with a toothbrush and some cleaner.

Cleaned my room. Dusting, making the bed. Taking the laundry downstairs. Yadda yadda.

Then I did a load of laundry and finally took a shower.

I think I have problems. I would have weed wacked the shoreline, but I'm just too tired. I still have to clean the basement too for when my bf comes to live with us on Monday. Bla. If I were old enough to drink I'd have myself a Bahama Mama or a Mikes Hard Lemonaid. mmmm..... anyway. Do I have problems? Am I actually OCD? Or have I just lost it? I dunno. I don't know that I wanna know. Bla.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Aye mag, i've had a hellish day quite similiar to the one youve expressed. Mowing the lawn, cutting the hedges, pruning shit, all the typical outdoor work youd do around the house.

I didnt clean up any doggy poo (my dog died while i was away in Europe. Give me a moment. Ok, im better), and i didnt do any dishes. So, you do got me covered there.

Let me recommend something that makes me feel great if im stressed.

1/3 Amaretto
1/3 Sambuca
1/3 Baileys

It's delish, and must be layered. Screw the drinking age.