WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dead

this fuckin guy i know in res his father dies like yesterday so out of the kindness of my heart i give him cigarrettes when he asks ,, he also asked if he can borrow some food i gave him some food and what not...
but i hate this guys fuckin guts but can't do shit because his father just died

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Yea, you have to pretend to like him and give him shit. If you want it to stop, you have to put him in his place.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
if he asks for something, you could be like "i dont have any money" or "i dont have anymore left.." but that sucks his dad died.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Everyone has to die at some point. You don't have to give him stuff just because his father died. You don't have to be mean to him, but you also don't want him to take advantage of the situation.

smoke-it said:
if he asks for something, you could be like "i dont have any money" or "i dont have anymore left.." but that sucks his dad died.
just say no and look to see how he reacts, if hes like o ok then bye then there ya go problem solved but! if hes like o god i cant take much more of this world why why why then just run

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
One day and you expect him to be consoled? This is normal grief. He needs to get it out his own way. It is only after he has had enough time to grieve that you should worry about him getting back to normal.