WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Deadly Accident

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I didn't know what forum to put this under so I decided to put it here.

Well Saturday May 21 around 7:30pm three guys of the age 21, 19, and 18 were in a Mustang Convertable. The 21 year old was the one driving. Well it so happen they were going 130mph speeding and racing another car. They ended up cliping another car and skidded sideways onto the other side of the road where they were in the path of a Semi truck.

Well needless to say the car was mangled and crushed. The bodies of the three guys were also mangled and torn to pieces. They said that the driver's (21 year old) seat flew out of the car onto the road and only the lower half of the body was left on the seat. Where did the top half go? I don't know. The other two guys were torn apart too. They said they found the head of one on the other side of the car from where he was sitting.

That just gives me the creeps, imagine how the parents of those three victoms are feeling right now.

That just makes you think and hopefully learn to never drink and drive nor speed on a highway.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Pictures? Cool shit, I would have loved to have been there and seen it. I'm morbid like that though.

ya, pretty creepy, but the dumbshits were raceing, dont know when(during the day or night). They were stupid to drive that fucking fast...

bnccoder

Postaholic
Have you found a news article for it yet? If so , where is the source?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
bnccoder said:
Have you found a news article for it yet? If so , where is the source?
Here you go, although the local new will not go into detail of how the bodies look. I heard that from a police report radio on what the bodies were like.
Three killed in accident; speed said to be factor

10:11 PM EDT on Sunday, May 22, 2005

Associated Press

SUFFOLK — A Ford Mustang trying to pass two other cars hit one of them Saturday night, sparking a crash that left three young men dead, police said.

All three of the victims were in the Mustang, police said.

Police identified the victims as Justin G. Russell, 21, Frank A. Manning, 19, and Samuel F. Gust, 18, all of Windsor. Officials say Russell was driving.

Police said the Mustang clipped a Pontiac while trying to make the pass on westbound U.S. 460 near the Isle of Wight County and Suffolk line. The Pontiac was pushed off the road and the Mustang lost control before being hit broadside by a tractor-trailer.

The car wound up pinned under the cab of the truck.

Police said the drivers of the tractor-trailer and Pontiac were taken to hospitals and treated for minor injuries.

The accident was still under investigation, but police believe excessive speed and reckless driving could be factors, Suffolk police spokeswoman Lt. D. J. George said.

More than a mile of 460 was closed while police investigated and worked to separate the mangled vehicles. A blue curtain was used to cover the Mustang from view.

Cutter

College Punk
you know it was killer if they had a curtain around the vehicle, but damn you know thats a closed casket funeral

bnccoder

Postaholic
He always said he wanted to be burried in a truck, I don't think he ment in the grill of it.

I can't wait to start racing, that sucks for them.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Racing on highways is retarded in general...but if he was intoxicated, that was even dumber. I would hate to be the parents mainly because I'd be mad and in anguish. I'd be mad because it was such a stupid way to die and mourning because they died very young.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Cutter said:
you know it was killer if they had a curtain around the vehicle, but damn you know thats a closed casket funeral
Um actually they were creamated. They couldnt put those pieces of bodies in a casket.

quix0te

Clitpickle
I guess it's safe to assume they were drunk. Can't imagine anyone being that stupid sober. I guess it's possible though...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this thread belongs in chit chat, but that is pretty terrible.

Slacker

Postaholic
Shit son that had to suck.

a crashed happened at my house and a hellicoper landed it front of my house a family of 4 was killed it was sad

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
YUCK FOU!!! said:
this thread belongs in chit chat.
How does this belong in Chit Chat? I don't see where, it is about an accident that had to hurt right? That is what I thought, so stop shitting up my threads with your stupid comments and stay on subject like everyone else or don't post.

Kthx

Anyway, it was sad that it happend. This girl who works with me knows this girl whos boyfriend was killed in it. She said she came to school the next day like nothing happend because she was in so much shock. I feel for her though. :(

bnccoder

Postaholic
NaughtyGirl21 said:
How does this belong in Chit Chat? I don't see where, it is about an accident that had to hurt right? That is what I thought, so stop shitting up my threads with your stupid comments and stay on subject like everyone else or don't post.

Kthx

Anyway, it was sad that it happend. This girl who works with me knows this girl whos boyfriend was killed in it. She said she came to school the next day like nothing happend because she was in so much shock. I feel for her though. :(
The top part reminded me of Foamy from the neuroticly yours cartoons.

As for the bottom, hope she is doing better now.