WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dear WTF.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dear WTF.com,

I would like to inform all of you that I am not 'cute'. I am, in fact, highly masculine, handsome, and tough. Furthermore, I am at a sensitive age, and telling me that I am 'cute' could do permanent damage to my psyche and sense of self as a man. Any compliments you wish to pay me, shall from now on be of equal or greater lewdness as "I want your manly body".

Sincerely,
Icarus.

How cute! j/k

I want your manly body...........3 years from now. ;)

Icarus said:
Dear WTF.com,

I would like to inform all of you that I am not 'cute'. I am, in fact, highly masculine, handsome, and tough. Furthermore, I am at a sensitive age, and telling me that I am 'cute' could do permanent damage to my psyche and sense of self as a man. Any compliments you wish to pay me, shall from now on be of equal or greater lewdness as "I want your manly body".

Sincerely,
Icarus.
I'm sorry, but I just have to say this, ....................you ArE sO CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECCUTEUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTEC

Till The Day You FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Icarus said:
Dear WTF.com,

Sincerely,
Icarus.

**Max Pinches Icarus' cheek

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:rofl: years of therapy! WTF.com better help out... and hell no, I ain't co-paying shit!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
awwwness icarus

<3 you're very very manly in my book /me winks

Jung

???
Premium

Crappy, but I'm lazy and at work...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
junglizm said:

Crappy, but I'm lazy and at work...
I have several issues with this:

My head is all mis-shapen.
My crotch bulge isn't near life-size.
My masculinity isn't portrayed nearly as well as I had hoped.

Please correct this before you visit icarus.com again. Thanks!

Icarus said:
:rofl: years of therapy! WTF.com better help out... and hell no, I ain't co-paying shit!
If a girl calls you cute be happy.
If that girl is a lesbo be extremely happy
If a girl calls you cute and invites two of her friends over, be the happiest you can be.
If a guy calls you cute as in sexually cute, charm, ect. RUN LIKE HELL!
If you are gay and a guy calls you cute, I don't know cause I'm not gay but you be the gayest person you can be :gay: .

The word gay has two meanings.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Awww, you're such a sweetie.

Will that work? :confuse:

Only joking, But sure I want your manly body...but you're a year younger than me, I only go with older guys :(

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Good lord dude...
argh not worth it.... I might damagde your "cute sensitive psyche"

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fag!

/me manly grunts

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
<manlyvoice>

FAG?! How much you bench? I will OWN you FAIRY!!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I don't know about cute.

I think you're sexy!!!!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.