WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dearest Members of wtf.com:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
I do promise that I will return for full time posting in about a month. For last last few months I have been working about 60 hrs per week between two jobs and enjoying the local party scene when not working. its been a great summer and I still have another month to go. yesterday and today were my first days off since last month :confuse:. But on the plus side I have had a lot of fun, and of course im bloody stinking rich :happysad: I know the suspense is killing you all, but fear not becuase Ill be back. :thumbsup: :mfinger:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was wondering where you'd gotten off to.

Have fun!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
nobody cared....seriously
"What happened to wtfradio?.....I dont know that kid pussed out.....oh.......mmmhmm" :happysad:

Descent

Hella Constipated
tzedek said:
I do promise that I will return for full time posting in about a month. For last last few months I have been working about 60 hrs per week between two jobs and enjoying the local party scene when not working. its been a great summer and I still have another month to go. yesterday and today were my first days off since last month :confuse:. But on the plus side I have had a lot of fun, and of course im bloody stinking rich :happysad: I know the suspense is killing you all, but fear not becuase Ill be back. :thumbsup: :mfinger:
GO GO GO!

shep

Local alcoholic
what a lame thread :D

Jung

???
Premium
Well that's fine I guess. It just doesn't make much sense. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.