WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

~ Dearest WTF'ers ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janglenut

Particinator
Today, I am making this topic with one thing on my mind. I have been here at wtf.com for almost a year and during this year or reading and posting very little, I have grown in love with this great community and the things it has to offer. However, this community has at near top a duo of asshats. These "Super Moderators" better known as "Broken", known for his weak flames in this glorious bait and tackle room and "Maxpower", a kid that really needs to find something to do.

I'll start this little rant about this rooms moderator, and this sites prime moderator Broken. From reading his simple minded posts, I can find out that he is a sad little man that has gotten very little from this thing we call life. Someday in the near future he will snap when he can no longer think of questions for his easy, repetitive, "Broken Logic".

Now, onto the 6,000 post wonder, Maxi. Throughout my time here at WTF, I really to tell you the truth have not seen Maxipower post all that much, but somehow he has this ridiculous post per day of 17 which just astounds me how a working fellow could have this much time on his hands. Please, before I say something I might regret for making fun of your pathetic life, explain how you have this much time on your hands.

Now, I implore this ambiguously gay duo to come back with something other than a simple "You're banned".

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ah my little jizz collector. Once again with the challenging of mods, and hapless attempts to gain admiration from your peers. When are you going to get some new material. I mean who knew you'd use the "You post a lot. You have nothing to occupy your time with." Flames.

I sit here with 5 minutes left on my lunch break, and have to ponder. Why would a 14-16 year old, with nothing more important to do than mow lawns, and claim pwnage on some sub-par gaming site; be so interested in what I do all day. The answer that keeps coming to mind is, stalker fixation. You're apparently lacking something. Whether it be attention from family, or lack of friends, you're obviously crying out for help. Well if it makes you happy I can give you some text based erotica to pleasure yourself to.

Average day:
*Wake up, watch news, drink coffee, shower, drive to work.

*Get to work, check email/voicemail, while browsing through WTF.com to see if any overnight fucktards are bending the rules.

*Respond to said emails/voicemails.

From this point nothing is in any particular Chronological order
*Staff meetings if scheduled

*Respond to sales people on technical requirements of customers.

*Obtain equipment from warehouse destine for customer's sites, and software/hardware configure accordingly.

*swap backup tapes and go home for dinner Studying, and some IRC/WTF/Endmedia time. Throw in the occasional X-box, PC gaming, and shake well.

PS. You're a nosey little kid, and should worry about your own future, mine's fine. Dick

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Janglenut said:
Today, I am making this topic with one thing on my mind. I have been here at wtf.com for almost a year and during this year or reading and posting very little, I have grown in love with this great community and the things it has to offer. However, this community has at near top a duo of asshats. These "Super Moderators" better known as "Broken", known for his weak flames in this glorious bait and tackle room and "Maxpower", a kid that really needs to find something to do.

I'll start this little rant about this rooms moderator, and this sites prime moderator Broken. From reading his simple minded posts, I can find out that he is a sad little man that has gotten very little from this thing we call life. Someday in the near future he will snap when he can no longer think of questions for his easy, repetitive, "Broken Logic".

Now, onto the 6,000 post wonder, Maxi. Throughout my time here at WTF, I really to tell you the truth have not seen Maxipower post all that much, but somehow he has this ridiculous post per day of 17 which just astounds me how a working fellow could have this much time on his hands. Please, before I say something I might regret for making fun of your pathetic life, explain how you have this much time on your hands.

Now, I implore this ambiguously gay duo to come back with something other than a simple "You're banned".
Maybe he has a very wide view of opinions and has something good to say, unlike yourself.
Anywho, who pissed on your cornflakes this morning that made you so pissy about Broken and Max?
Did they not tuck you in? :(

Janglenut

Particinator
I am quite glad that you responded before I had to log to go to take a test; Thank you for showing me your average day Maxpower. I am not trying to go after mods, I'm going after asshats. And, I was just wondering how you manage to fit in all that posting in a day, I know for one that I couldn't do that and I commend you. After all, one can only double post so many times in a day.

So, what exactly is your "work" considered?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Janglenut said:

Bad monkey, no banana for you :thumbsdn:
meh_it_all said:
Maybe he has a very wide view of opinions and has something good to say, unlike yourself.
Anywho, who pissed on your cornflakes this morning that made you so pissy about Broken and Max?
Did they not tuck you in? :(
it was me....i thought that was piss bucket(the toilet is broken....again!)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Janglenut said:
I am quite glad that you responded before I had to log to go to take a test; Thank you for showing me your average day Maxpower. I am not trying to go after mods, I'm going after asshats. And, I was just wondering how you manage to fit in all that posting in a day, I know for one that I couldn't do that and I commend you. After all, one can only double post so many times in a day.

So, what exactly is your "work" considered?
Hey fucknose :) are you so dense that you can't read what it says next to my Nick under "Job"?
Do we need to spell everything out for you.

When you go to career day in High school, you may see some guy there that designs, and implement’s converged voice and data solutions for other companies. He may use a bunch of big words that make you confused, and eventually cry, due to your feelings of inadequacy.

He may talk about, the bringing together of all the multi-platform systems in a corporate enterprise, and coming up with a solution for management of performance, resources, and security.

He may then elaborate that if you'd apply yourself you may eventually be in a job where you use computers that don't have a "Double Cheeseburger" and "Super Size" on the keyboard.

Well that's what I do. Now be a good boy, and do your paper route, then you can have another hour on AOL.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
/me yawns. You have been on here almost a year, and yet every one of your posts are the same; your first post is no different than the last. Now that is repetition son. I am so sorry that you are a jealous and saddled with no personality. Hence a gaming site mod. Try joining A youth group, you know get away from the computer, pick up some people skills.
Ta ta Crybaby~

R

RedOctober

Broken said:
/me yawns. You have been on here almost a year, and yet every one of your posts are the same; your first post is no different than the last. Now that is repetition son. I am so sorry that you are a jealous and saddled with no personality. Hence a gaming site mod. Try joining A youth group, you know get away from the computer, pick up some people skills.
Ta ta Crybaby~
Well Broken, your statement only proves that the kid has a point.
;)

Broken said:
a gaming site mod.
Great site :thumbsup: every month they manage to google up a crappy gif
image and upload it to their crappy game forum :rotflmao:

Broken

RedOctober said:
Well Broken, your statement only proves that the kid has a point.
;)
Oh are you still mad? Perhaps your two and start a little support group. LMAO~

You lost any form of credibility in this Thread.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Looks like Jangle has a bit of a hard on for us there Broken. The funny thing is though, he'll neg rep and use the comment to beg for forgiveness, or blame it on someone else. Note in the following image how he neg reps me then, tries to make it known that someone else told him to do it.

Jangle, taking orders from others on the site now? I'd call it pathetic, but perhaps it's just that you know where you stand in the social status quo.

Who's calling who an asshat? Pathetic little Bitch. Lemme hear ya cry some more. I find it soothing.

Broken

Janglenut; isn't that Moron tongue for Pussyfooter? I am not too versed in that language. Perhaps Red OCT. can translate for us.

Broken

PatticusRex said:
I told him too, I want to be just like Max when I grow up.
I didn't know the stormtroopers could use the Jedi Mind trick.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
There are two foot frog gimps in toilet pumps. Farfugnuget peeled Bob from White Castles. Three asshats equal a pair of nuts in the pan. Peter piles in the east. Free lunch for pappa Jangle.

Fred?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
Janglenut; isn't that Moron tongue for Pussyfooter? I am not too versed in that language. Perhaps Red OCT. can translate for us.
Ya really gotta feel bad for him. He's like the little kid trying to be accepted by the 6th graders, so he goes and tries to steal candy from the 7-11. He gehts busted by the cops only to break down crying with "They made me do it". :cry: :cry:

Janglenut

Particinator
MaxPower said:
Ya really gotta feel bad for him. He's like the little kid trying to be accepted by the 6th graders, so he goes and tries to steal candy from the 7-11. He gehts busted by the cops only to break down crying with "They made me do it". :cry: :cry:

Your buddy made the direct link to it, so you he basically told me to. Read the thread, and you'll see cockchop.

My apologies for not reading your job description.
Fuck AOL.
Fuck Mcdonalds and fast food joints. They're for the jackasses of this thing we call "life".

Janglenut said:
Your buddy made the direct link to it, so you he basically told me to. Read the thread, and you'll see cockchop.

My apologies for not reading your job description.
Fuck AOL.
Fuck Mcdonalds and fast food joints. They're for the jackasses of this thing we call "life".
Just stop posting. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.