WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

~ Dearest WTF'ers ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
next time you want a job description, please don't get maxi to post his again, will in that case, jung, brit, broken, ummm who else does comps for a living! shit maxi, that was the most dry shit i ever read. i almost didn't make it :happysad: well i'm just glad when i joined jagednut wasen't posting :happysad:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Janglenut said:
I am quite glad that you responded before I had to log to go to take a test; Thank you for showing me your average day Maxpower.
Hey MaxPower, I Jangle's trying to pick you up.
So, what exactly is your "work" considered?
Yeah, now I remember where it goes.
This is the question that goes between:

So where do you work?
and <-------
When do you get off? Can I buy you a quick (input: cup of coffee/lunch/dinner) ?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
next time you want a job description, please don't get maxi to post his again, will in that case, jung, brit, broken, ummm who else does comps for a living! shit maxi, that was the most dry shit i ever read. i almost didn't make it :happysad: well i'm just glad when i joined jagednut wasen't posting :happysad:
Yeah, I thought the same thing after I read it. It's a bit more interesting being there. When someone comes to you with a design that doesn't work, and we tweak it out. Or the rare occasion a customer doesa forklift upgrade, and we get to give them all the new toys. Then you also have your days when you and afew techs just take 30 or 40 Cisco 3745's and give them all a cookie cutter config, put them back in the box, and ship them. But in a nutshell that's about it.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
This isn't even a flame thread...looks like Broken and/or Max could own this kid with one hand behind his/their back(s).

My only question is "why do these unknown, new, or unpopular members try to pick fights with the best of 'em?" I guess I'll never understand that...it's like asking to have your ass handed to you.

Let this be a lesson to all flamers: Know your flamee completely before flinging shit at them.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
LiberatioN said:
This isn't even a flame thread...looks like Broken and/or Max could own this kid with one hand behind his/their back(s).

My only question is "why do these unknown, new, or unpopular members try to pick fights with the best of 'em?" I guess I'll never understand that...it's like asking to have your ass handed to you.

Let this be a lesson to all flamers: Know your flamee completely before flinging shit at them.

A lot have been done that lately, maybe the unknown are having meetings? :confuse: Congregations?

Janglenut said:
Today, I am making this topic with one thing on my mind. I have been here at wtf.com for almost a year and during this year or reading and posting very little, I have grown in love with this great community and the things it has to offer. However, this community has at near top a duo of asshats. These "Super Moderators" better known as "Broken", known for his weak flames in this glorious bait and tackle room and "Maxpower", a kid that really needs to find something to do.

I'll start this little rant about this rooms moderator, and this sites prime moderator Broken. From reading his simple minded posts, I can find out that he is a sad little man that has gotten very little from this thing we call life. Someday in the near future he will snap when he can no longer think of questions for his easy, repetitive, "Broken Logic".

Now, onto the 6,000 post wonder, Maxi. Throughout my time here at WTF, I really to tell you the truth have not seen Maxipower post all that much, but somehow he has this ridiculous post per day of 17 which just astounds me how a working fellow could have this much time on his hands. Please, before I say something I might regret for making fun of your pathetic life, explain how you have this much time on your hands.

Now, I implore this ambiguously gay duo to come back with something other than a simple "You're banned".

Well I never knew the purpose of this site was to become a professional flamer :rolleyes: I don't mind the usual flaming or off-topic posting of others as long as they put some valid input into threads.

Janglenut said:
However, this community has at near top a duo of asshats. These "Super Moderators" better known as "Broken", known for his weak flames in this glorious bait and tackle room and "Maxpower", a kid that really needs to find something to do.
Keep in mind that these "asshats" keep this site maintained so that people like us remain free to rant our minds.

Insanitee said:
Doesn't this belong in bait & tackle?
:rofl: Nice edit, retard. It was in B&T all along, and no one will ever think it wasn't by the time you posted. Dumbass. :thumbsdn:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Caught him with his pants down.

*tallies another point for S.C.U.M.

high five!

LiberatioN said:
Caught him with his pants down.

*tallies another point for S.C.U.M.

high five!
e-fives Lib. Insanitee has been caught.... UNAWARES!!!

Janglenut

Particinator
LiberatioN said:

Why, could they outflame me here? Because it's their site. I don't take away from that, but if you took all three of us and let us have a fiesta like the Pistons are going to run on your Spurs tonight, (oh yeah) then you'll see who would be getting Jangled.

Fucking Texican.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Janglenut said:
Why, could they outflame me here? Because it's their site. I don't take away from that, but if you took all three of us and let us have a fiesta like the Pistons are going to run on your Spurs tonight, (oh yeah) then you'll see who would be getting Jangled.

Fucking Texican.
lol, that made me giggle.

1) I'm not a "Texican". Texican = Texan + Mexican.

Do I look Mexican to you?

2) Pistons are worse than the Suns...and we beat the Suns 4-1. They don't stand a chance; also, i could care less if they win tonite...that just means we get to rape them with double penetration at home in Game 5.

3) You take away from the balance of this forum by shitting up threads. That's really your only effect on the community. G'day.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
you dont look like a mexican at all, you just look like a regular american!!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Hey Jangleturd ... you might have actually rallied some support if it was'nt for your weak ass fucking flame. I mean that was pretty bad even for you.
Come up with something better and try again, because all you really did was open yourself up to the moderators and other mod nut hangers for severe ownage (again) ... come'on now, you can do it ... get back on that horse tough guy!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Janglenut said:

Fucking Texican.
Sounds good where you wanna met? Link me! I will expose how weak you are no matter the site.

I am the Texican, and I would love to see the Pistons repeat. They are going to have to take all three at home and still it's going to be tough.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Wait janglenut you havent even been here a year?

hahaha - we all have seniority over your ass. so
Shut the Fuck up and stop posting.

also so what if max has 6k posts i have 2.8k posts. it use to be me max and kit all in the top 3 for posts till i slowed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.