WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

death or torture

death or torture

• death

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • torture

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
what do u think is worse .. death.... like painless death and instant death ... i know its the same thing sorry.. but would u rather have torture liek breaking fingers and legs and other bones or poison that takes awhile.. i know there are some sick people who like pain .. and i want to hear your responses and what u picked.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I dont feel like dying right this moment...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
So just how does this make your Life Suck?

/me points and laughs. :haha:

Many people are faced with difficult decisions in life.

This guy's just asking for advice.:happysad:

dirtlover

The best and the worst
torture would be fine for me, just as long as they don't touch me between my belt and knees! :thumbsup:

life is the process of dying, so painless death would be significantly better then living life normally, and beats the shit out of being tortured

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
most people live tortured lives anyway... so torture :thumbsup:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
This is dumb.

Neither.

If tortured, you mean struggling to survive and get out of a situation where you could die, then I'd say torture. But if torture is just torture before death, then I'd say fuck you!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
instant death is torture. the anticipation is something that in a way is almost equal to the pain you can cause me through physical torture

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
I would rather die instantly or painlessy then being tortured. I dont like pain what so ever.

blk990

Serial Killer
Torture, I like my life too much to just die so you won't experience pain.

JCdecaux

Your Friend in the Fridge
is this problem relevant to a choice you have to make?
if your GF asks you this or any similar question, dial 9 and then 1 and then 1 again. or if you australian (like me) just dial 0 three times.

0nlyangel

alright sunnyD
torture is something that people do to people to let them surfer for what they did or that other people did to me death is where you die and have a choice of where u want to go you make that choice when your still alive because do bad things u get satan do good things u get god
but either way u still surfer and torture is pain and pain is not fun and if u do chose torture what makes you think they are gonna let you live your life the way u want to and death its only matter of minutes untill its over and u wont be in pain all your life.

I chose death :rolleyes: