death

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
If u had the chance to decide on how u were goin' to die, how would u do it?
since i have low-tolerant for pain, i think i would choose to be posioned, or die in my sleep, either or i would really feel it.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
I want to jump off a bridge and burst into flames while being pissed on by ten race horses who all have explosive diarrhea from eating too many oats which contain alien radiation that sprouts a new intelligent being that builds laser guns and zaps the entire planet to death then throws the molten asteroid onto an intergalactic spaceship which delivers the smoking ball to a black hole.

That would be awesome.

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.

I would like to die, in a insane gun and explosion fight. If I knew how long to live, Id get a big gun and some expolsives...and see how many people i can take out before I get shot serverl times...Yeah, now thats a way to go.

darklord2k

Hoodrat
go out trying

i would go out trying ya know i would want to die while doing something worth while. like in war or something. here is one of my favorite quotes i made up yay for me : dont fear death fear what comes before it!!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would like to die helping someone out. Like if there was a car accident, and I would stop and try to save a person and suddenly the car exploited in flames.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
XsweetnessX said:
If u had the chance to decide on how u were goin' to die, how would u do it?
Old age. 100+ years old would do just fine. And to cap off a long and funtastical life;I'd quietly fade away in my sleep.
(after an all night masturbation marathon) :D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa, and not like the screaming passengers in his car.

Old? Yes. Funny? No.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
I want to jump off a bridge and burst into flames while being pissed on by ten race horses who all have explosive diarrhea from eating too many oats which contain alien radiation that sprouts a new intelligent being that builds laser guns and zaps the entire planet to death then throws the molten asteroid onto an intergalactic spaceship which delivers the smoking ball to a black hole.

That would be awesome.

P.s. i want what ur smokin' :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
I want to die making love

That a little, hmmm what's the word I am looking for. Creepy? You should think of the guy you are making love to. He would start making love to a living creature, and end up making love to a dead creature. Scary, really. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ChilianFuckFace said:
That a little, hmmm what's the word I am looking for. Creepy? You should think of the guy you are making love to. He would start making love to a living creature, and end up making love to a dead creature. Scary, really. :thumbsup:

if i knew i was going to die. i would want my last taste of life to be the sweetest thing it had to offer. Making love.

MsPunK

Tenderony
Hmmm. I would want to die jumping off a hugge cliff, like a mountain or something crazy like that.

</rant>

Tenderony
bigck3000 said:
How morbid is this thread?

Marijuana Overdose :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last time I had a coversation like this with my friends, one of them died shortly after. No shit.

You can count me out of this one.

</rant>