WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

death

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
If u had the chance to decide on how u were goin' to die, how would u do it?
since i have low-tolerant for pain, i think i would choose to be posioned, or die in my sleep, either or i would really feel it.

I want to jump off a bridge and burst into flames while being pissed on by ten race horses who all have explosive diarrhea from eating too many oats which contain alien radiation that sprouts a new intelligent being that builds laser guns and zaps the entire planet to death then throws the molten asteroid onto an intergalactic spaceship which delivers the smoking ball to a black hole.

That would be awesome.

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.

I would like to die, in a insane gun and explosion fight. If I knew how long to live, Id get a big gun and some expolsives...and see how many people i can take out before I get shot serverl times...Yeah, now thats a way to go.

go out trying

i would go out trying ya know i would want to die while doing something worth while. like in war or something. here is one of my favorite quotes i made up yay for me : dont fear death fear what comes before it!!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would like to die helping someone out. Like if there was a car accident, and I would stop and try to save a person and suddenly the car exploited in flames.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
XsweetnessX said:
If u had the chance to decide on how u were goin' to die, how would u do it?
Old age. 100+ years old would do just fine. And to cap off a long and funtastical life;I'd quietly fade away in my sleep.
(after an all night masturbation marathon) :D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa, and not like the screaming passengers in his car.

Old? Yes. Funny? No.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
I want to jump off a bridge and burst into flames while being pissed on by ten race horses who all have explosive diarrhea from eating too many oats which contain alien radiation that sprouts a new intelligent being that builds laser guns and zaps the entire planet to death then throws the molten asteroid onto an intergalactic spaceship which delivers the smoking ball to a black hole.

That would be awesome.
P.s. i want what ur smokin' :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I want to die naturally on a death bed. Unimaginative, yes. stupid, no.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
I want to die making love
That a little, hmmm what's the word I am looking for. Creepy? You should think of the guy you are making love to. He would start making love to a living creature, and end up making love to a dead creature. Scary, really. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ChilianFuckFace said:
That a little, hmmm what's the word I am looking for. Creepy? You should think of the guy you are making love to. He would start making love to a living creature, and end up making love to a dead creature. Scary, really. :thumbsup:
if i knew i was going to die. i would want my last taste of life to be the sweetest thing it had to offer. Making love.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
so kit do you want to just die slowly during sex or be banged to death?

MsPunK

Tenderony
Hmmm. I would want to die jumping off a hugge cliff, like a mountain or something crazy like that.

</rant>

Tenderony
bigck3000 said:
How morbid is this thread?

Marijuana Overdose :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Last time I had a coversation like this with my friends, one of them died shortly after. No shit.

You can count me out of this one.

</rant>

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Ahhhh....but by posting you have already "counted yourself in" so....LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!