WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Death

Yea im dying...its official. Fresno will kill me before the end

Califonia supposed to be all hip and beautiful with the bleech blonde hair and happy fucking bunnies....no...no its not. (random) IM alergic to METAL....how bad does that SUCK....oh please lord take me from this horrible place

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Metal? You're allergic to metal? You mean like heavy metal? :toocool: Metal toasters? I mean...they have metal in Ohio. What does metal have to do with Cali? Do you collect beer cans?

Welcome you little fucker! :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

It doesnt have to do with cali...thats why i wrote (random) i just felt like mentioning it because its bugging the hell out of me,and well.....i can

Im alergic to all things made out of metal elements

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Lol, and I thought being allergic to cats sucked...

woah id be curled up in a little ball somewhere dead.....

i have 7 cats

ferengi

Yay fire!
FresnoSucks said:
It doesnt have to do with cali...thats why i wrote (random) i just felt like mentioning it because its bugging the hell out of me,and well.....i can

Im alergic to all things made out of metal elements
Are you allergic to iron?

Jack

Personable
I guess iron isn't a metal any more?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Isent iron a metal?? I always thought it was...

ferengi

Yay fire!
If she's allergic to iron she'd be dead. You can't be allergic to ALL metal substances. We got a regular bunch of einsteins in this bunch.

Zoso

Zappafied
ferengi said:
If he's allergic to iron he'd be dead. You can't be allergic to ALL metal substances. We got a regular bunch of einsteins in this bunch.

*she....

ferengi

Yay fire!
Whoops. I don't pay much attention to the little gender thing next to usernames. I just assumed it was a guy.