WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

December is cool as fuck because

Crazizniac

Particinator
Winder Dairy Eggnog and Rum. And nutmeg grated on one of those little tiny four sided cheese graters right into the glass.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
All the various breweries making their variation of Christmas Ale.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
A rise in reported cases of domestic crime, Christmas pudding (I don't like Christmas pudding) frostbite, amputation.

Last edited:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Customers who have a development freeze over Christmas.

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
Fuzzy socks, holiday pay and getting to give the people I love presents. Especially my husband and my dad. They both are amazing and work so hard, and I worked my bum off enough to get them really nice gifts this year.

I remember growing up my parents always went without to ensure my sisters and I had something to open on Christmas. So it's so nice to be able to treat my dad to something really nice.