WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dedicated to Your Fury!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah! This shitty cheesy dip is only for tiny suckers!​

some shit said:
This is our FLAME forum. Persistant flaming is not permitted anywhere except for THIS forum. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here.

Can You read it? Is there a bit of FURY? Is it Dedicated?
You morons named it a fury place! SHIT!
Ha-ha! You are pretending for some originality? Stupid jerks!
All You are a vicitims of illegal abortion!

like all normal human - u can poo at toilet and you will affraid to touch it ... degenerats! :mfinger: :mad: :bomb: :gun:

what can i see there - the stupid imperialists emasculated extremely good idea of concentrated evil. those morons sell you FDA approved fake shit with no-antibiotics label on it. HA!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
lobo said:
Yeah! This shitty cheesy dip is only for tiny suckers!​

Can You read it? Is there a bit of FURY? Is it Dedicated?
You morons named it a fury place! SHIT!
Ha-ha! You are pretending for some originality? Stupid jerks!
All You are a vicitims of illegal abortion!

like all normal human - u can poo at toilet and you will affraid to touch it ... degenerats! :mfinger: :mad: :bomb: :gun:

what can i see there - the stupid imperialists emasculated extremely good idea of concentrated evil. those morons sell you FDA approved fake shit with no-antibiotics label on it. HA!
WTF?! You haven't posted in almost a year,and you're already taking a dump.
Mind Bender....my ass. You should brush up on your ENGRISH,first.
The kids here will eat you up johnny style,junior.
Have fun.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
You should brush up on your ENGRISH,first.
brush Your asshore, quuk :sword: :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
lobo: Holy shit.

What The Fuck? :lol:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
it is dedicated! :mfinger:

</rant>

Tenderony
Is lobo short for lobotomy? Judging by the way you use the english language, oov ad wun.

</rant>

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
lobo said:
it is dedicated! :mfinger:
Ladies and Gentlemen, i would like to introduce:

THE ONLY PERSON THAT SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET!!

Seriously lobo, thanks for the visit, now go away....

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'm wondering why lobo eventook the time to come back, shit he hasn't been here since February, and all of a sudden, he already is acting like the dumbass new kids on the block with his dipshit antics, I say, no bullshit here, just manure!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I've got it!!!

We'll employ a WTF bouncer.

All those users that have been democratically (but not unanimously - where is the fun in that) elected "WTF's latest Wanker" get a visit from the WTF bouncer, who promptly removes all of their fingers so that they can never type again...

hands up if you agree?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
(Rep Power: 40035)
Job: occupant
How the fuck does he have 40,000 rep points?

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
chucktheskiffie said:
bouncer, who promptly removes all of their fingers so that they can never type again...

hands up if you agree?
He-he! Dumbass albioner! You are too brave as all those gays from old smoky isle. You can only barkin'. Fuck Your Queen! :mfinger:

Ok! What I see? You all are drove of idiots! He-he! You are pretending to be an Furious Ranters. And - this is an only place for ranting and flame!

Hey, What'sTheFuckers! Where is a flame? Where is a ranting? What is the top of all your rants?

1) gehtfuct and </rant> told me about my ugly engrish ...
2) chuckthefuckie wanna cut my fingers
3) old scambag HavockFlute called me a mongloid.

Yeah ... those mumbling frogs thinks that they are Dedicated to Fury. Hey, You better should to wear skirts and lipstick. Your label is Dedicated to Prissy Girls!.

You are ranters and You are careing about reputation points. :D Bullshit! I see only green gauges - does it means? Of course does. All You are sniffy genteels! Slobbery chickens!

Somebody envy for my reputation! Ha-ha! My permanent reputation is undestructable!

Fuck You All!!! :sword: :mad: :mfinger:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
lobo said:
He-he! Dumbass albioner! You are too brave as all those gays from old smoky isle. You can only barkin'. Fuck Your Queen! :mfinger:

Ok! What I see? You all are drove of idiots! He-he! You are pretending to be an Furious Ranters. And - this is an only place for ranting and flame!

Hey, What'sTheFuckers! Where is a flame? Where is a ranting? What is the top of all your rants?

1) gehtfuct and </rant> told me about my ugly engrish ...
2) chuckthefuckie wanna cut my fingers
3) old scambag HavockFlute called me a mongloid.

Yeah ... those mumbling frogs thinks that they are Dedicated to Fury. Hey, You better should to wear skirts and lipstick. Your label is Dedicated to Prissy Girls!.

You are ranters and You are careing about reputation points. :D Bullshit! I see only green gauges - does it means? Of course does. All You are sniffy genteels! Slobbery chickens!

Somebody envy for my reputation! Ha-ha! My permanent reputation is undestructable!

Fuck You All!!! :sword: :mad: :mfinger:
You know, when i was in Year 4 at school, a new kid came to our class. His name was Hiro Fusha Kobashi - in case you can't tell, he was Japanese... This lobo bloke's english sounds exactly like Hiro's... except Hiro was a 10 year old Japanese boy that had never seen a white person before... perhaps lobo is Hiro re-incarnate???

lobo said:
Fuck Your Queen! :mfinger:
Well done mate... learn some geography - I am from Australia. In this county, we all say fuck the queen...

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
chucktheskiffie said:
You know, when i was in Year 4 at school, a new kid came to our class. His name was Hiro Fusha Kobashi - in case you can't tell, he was Japanese... This lobo bloke's english sounds exactly like Hiro's... except Hiro was a 10 year old Japanese boy that had never seen a white person before... perhaps lobo is Hiro re-incarnate???

Well done mate... learn some geography - I am from Australia. In this county, we all say fuck the queen...
Hey, Mr, IKnowEnglishWell! Did You tell that All You AussTralians are a bunch of WHITE persons? Or this nazi shit is only in Your dumb head? Do You know why Queen throwed Your bullish father to AuSStralius :mad:

Fuck Your King! Fuck You Nazzi Ass! :gun: :bomb:

Hey, boneless breast, You are not a ranter - get out! Go to chit-chat, lick your ass througly :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
lobo said:
Hey, Mr, IKnowEnglishWell! Did You tell that All You AussTralians are a bunch of WHITE persons? Or this nazi shit is only in Your dumb head? Do You know why Queen throwed Your bullish father to AuSStralius :mad:

Fuck Your King! Fuck You Nazzi Ass! :gun: :bomb:

Hey, boneless breast, You are not a ranter - get out! Go to chit-chat, lick your ass througly :mfinger:
Your muza wasa hamster, and your fada smells of elderberry. I fart in your general direction.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
keep talking...i need more material to work with

for someone with so many rep points, you sure are pretty fucking boring. :thumbsdn: Im dissappointed in you, i expected at least a few good laughs...but youve forsaken me. In fact your posts are so wEtoddED i get embarrassed by simply reading them for some reason...kinda like when a really fat girl tries to run track, know what im sayin?....Its just sad and painful to watch.

Im not suprised you want to get "furiously" flammed tho...I wouldnt expect anything less from such a dick craving bitchboy. Actually, thats your new offical name....DC bitchboy. I'll get the mods to alter your profile ASAP. You know...Just by reading your weakass posts, i can tell you tried to pull out all of your best tricks...and now its clear your getting desperate for flames.

Hey, boneless breast,....
What kinda stupid shit is that... Will someone just give him what he wants and bend this guy over so he'll just stfu already??...your like a whiney bitch on her rag. The only way to straighten her out and shut her the fuck up is to stick it in her ass.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
LewdM@thew said:
for someone with so many rep points, you sure are pretty fucking boring. :thumbsdn: Im dissappointed in you, i expected at least a few good laughs...but you have forsaken me. In fact your posts are so wEtoddED i get embarrassed just reading them for some reason.

Im not suprised you want to get "furiously" flammed tho...I wouldnt expect anything less from such a dick craving bitchboy. Actually, thats your new offical name....DC bitchboy. I'll get the mods to alter your profile ASAP. You know...Just by reading your weakass posts, i can tell you tried to pull out all of your best tricks...and now its clear your getting desperate for flames.

What kinda stupid shit is that... Will someone just bend this guy over so he'll just stfu already??...your like a whiney bitch on her rag. The only way to straighten her out and shut her the fuck up is to stick it in her ass.
He not know how speak good Engrishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.