WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Deep Wounds Suck

Haki

Fresh Meat
I'm a dishwasher at red lobster, couple of months ago i cut my wrist on a fucking broken salad bowl. Had to get 6 stitches, and its all healed up now, but when i bend my wrist a certain way it still itches. I wish nerves would heal faster. Annoying goddamned injuries. The wound itself was neat though. I could see my bone joints. And it gurgled when i bent my wrist around. But now it sucks.

over and out,
haki

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wow, that's pretty gross.
It'll itch for awhile as it's healing.

PS. This kinda post sound go in Burps and Bloopers.

sounheardof

shady shyt pisses me off
ew

ahh that's gross. but umm... i hope you feel better soon? :cool:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Did Haki ever came back?

Blame me for resurecting a thread. :rolleyes:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
plastic shatterproof salad bowls really are the greatest thing since sliced bread,

no vibrators are the greatest thing sinse sliced bread.
sorry to hear about your ummmm cut? hope it heals and no one thinks your trying to commit suiside.

Easty

Click click boom
^

haha, nice:thumbsup:

yeah, im a disher too. i have a really bad habit of biting my nails, and when hot ass water gets down in there, it hurts like a bitch. havent fallen or cut myself yet, but i more than likely jinxed it right there