WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Deja Vu

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
It's like Deja Vu... all over again.

I just had some. I was checkin out my Control Panel, when it hits me, I've seen these rep messes months before now...

I'm beginning to think I've already experienced this entire day. It's freaky. I think someone let the ghosts out of the refridgerator.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Hopefully you had a nice Deja Vu day.

Did I already say that?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
BrIONwoshMunky said:
It's like Deja Vu... all over again.

I just had some. I was checkin out my Control Panel, when it hits me, I've seen these rep messes months before now...

I'm beginning to think I've already experienced this entire day. It's freaky. I think someone let the ghosts out of the refridgerator.
The same thing happens to me, just not with my rep...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
It wasn't the exact reps persay, but the idea of me looking at my rep, while being completely bored and looking for something to occupy 2 more seconds of my life. Work does strange things to a man. :happysad:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
Nymphchick said:
monkey stop smokin the pot, seriously, your starting to worry me!
sounds like something more serious, like LSD or maybe PCP

R

RedOctober

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Well... A deja vue seems to me a normality.

I had it in France, where I was driving with my family, and my eye was caught by a kind of balcony in the rocks of a mountain, as if I have been there before.
Years after that, I recognized the same spot in a program about the medieval Cathars. The moment I had that deja vu experience I have never heard about those Cathars before!
Only after I saw the Discovery Channel program, I started investigating that secret history.

In the same way, I was driving in the Champagne Area in France, and suddenly I got the cold sweat on my back. I shivered for cold.
I told that my wife and kids. That something frightning was very near.
Around the bend in the road we saw a huge American cemetery from WWI for the first time in our life!

R

RedOctober

gurlgonewild said:
hoo ha......i guess you already knew i'd respond huh?
Hmmm I guessed you would bring in nothing substantial into the discussion.. :happysad:

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Johnny K is a very weird man....

Johnny K is a very weird man....

Wow, there it goes again Bwm

R

RedOctober

BrIONwoshMunky said:
I knew that would be happening.
That's funny, Moonshine Monkey must have been reading the works of Pavlov. :confused:

R

RedOctober

BrIONwoshMunky said:
I'm beginning to remeber something... something from the past...

Here it is!

:thumbsdn:
Yeah, you're the new Shakespear of this era! :mfinger:
Your intellect is showing gross!