Deleting the rep system..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Translation:

"I miss my dearly beloved rep, which I gained by circle jerking and abusing the system, and now every time I see someone with more rep than me, it infuriates me."
I'm not really sure why you care, but I just proved you wrong.
Sadly, you think this is about me caring about other users have a higher rep points than I do, which in this situation, isn't the case. Maybe you should stop assuming Jung.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I feel like we should delete it too. I am tired of intimidating people with the sheer greatness that is my rep power.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Smoke said:
Sadly, you think this is about me caring about other users have a higher rep points than I do, which in this situation, isn't the case. Maybe you should stop assuming Jung.

Wah wah blah de fuckin' wah.

Maybe people like you abused it, but I've always used it fairly. I don't do things like rep the same people over and over, and I don't cycle rep. You can't have a few rotten eggs spoil it for the rest of the bunch.

I really didn't care before, but after this display of whining, I'd like to see it stay.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If you don't like the rep system, don't use it. If people have higher rep than you, it's because everyone else thinks they're funnier and cooler than you. Get over it. You can ask to have your rep reset, I did it once. Shrug. Don't be a baby.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I did as you suggested. I deleted the rep system from your account and anyone who didn't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.