WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Democrat joke

Clinton walks up to the queen of england and asks," How do you have smart people always around you?"

she says,"i give them a simple iq test."

she says to tony blair," if you mother and father have a child and it isnt your brother or sister who it it?"

he responsed,"simple, it would be me!"

she says,"your right."

clinton asks al gore, "if you mother and father have a child and it isnt your brother or sister who it it?"

he says," i dont know I'll think about it"

al gore asks senator kennedy," if you mother and father have a child and it isnt your brother or sister who it it?"

kennedy says ," thats eaasy it would be me!"

al gore goes to bill clinton and says," i got the answer i got the answer!"

al gore says," Senator Kennedy!"

clinton says,"no its Tony Blair!"

hahahaha :mfinger:

... ::sleep:: kinda stupid (like clinton)

Last edited by a moderator:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
chaz_schaeffer said:
Clinton walks up to the queen of england and asks," How do you have smart people always around you?"

she says,"i give them a simple iq test."

she says to tony blair," if you mother and father have a child and it isnt your brother or sister who it it?"

he responsed,"simple, it would be me!"

she says,"your right."

clinton asks al gore, "if you mother and father have a child and it isnt your brother or sister who it it?"

he says," i dont know I'll think about it"

al gore asks senator kennedy," if you mother and father have a child and it isnt your brother or sister who it it?"

kennedy says ," thats eaasy it would be me!"

al gore goes to bill clinton and says," i got the answer i got the answer!"

al gore says," Senator Kennedy!"

clinton says,"no its Tony Blair!"

hahahaha :mfinger:
wow copy paste and change a few words and its a whole new post
word of advise n00b check old threads that has already been posted