WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Demon got pwned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
Some of you may remember him from a few months ago, Demon. Well, anyhoo, I was talking to his stepbrother, and apparently he has <<...snip...snip...>>. He got into a lot of trouble over <<...snip...snip...>>.

necro

Postaholic
Score! Pop another one :woot:

Drugs suck. Just look what they did to Blaze Daily. Mothers, keep your children close.

Jung

???
Premium
And why did you feel the need to post his personal information here in public? Bad form... bad form.

diamond

The nice guy
Any member who takes it upon themselves to post information on another member because of personal vendettas will be warned and are subject to removal if we see fit.

Isn't this personal information?

Junglizm you beat me to it

necro

Postaholic
diamond said:
Any member who takes it upon themselves to post information on another member because of personal vendettas will be warned and are subject to removal if we see fit.
Not that it couldn't happen, but how is "we" coming from you're post? Did you get mod and I missed it?

diamond

The nice guy
necro gone bad said:
Not that it couldn't happen, but how is "we" coming from you're post? Did you get mod and I missed it?
I should have put it in quotes Necro. It is directly from the rules.

Jung

???
Premium
necro gone bad said:
He just quoted the forum rules.

e;f;b

Jung

???
Premium
Cool then.

Well it's kind of hard to tell since you didn't enter your gender. Besides, women on the internet is just a myth. Kind of like chuthulu or nessy. :happysad:

diamond

The nice guy
junglizm said:
Cool then.

Well it's kind of hard to tell since you didn't enter your gender. Besides, women on the internet is just a myth. Kind of like chuthulu or nessy. :happysad:
LMAO

We can't flame either and we are all ugly and weigh 300lbs. Apparently that is fact.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jamesp said:
Some of you may remember him from a few months ago, Demon. Well, anyhoo, I was talking to his stepbrother, and apparently he has beem in jail for several months and is about to go to boot camp. He got into a lot of trouble over OxyContin and the Deferred Drug Court System.
Darn! Another one bites the dust.

Nymphchick said:
i have to agree as well. all chicks on the net are fat and ugly.
Yeah, but the guys are all studs. We're all 220 and ripped ;)
And...about that personal info sutff....has anyone seen my thong? :rolleyes:

i think geht stole it, check the mens locker room. i hear he likes to smell them.
ya i hear that about men on the net too, so wow you look ripped!

jamesp

In Memory...
junglizm said:
And why did you feel the need to post his personal information here in public? Bad form... bad form.
Wrongo. If you will look closely, I was the one that got him to sign up. I lived with him and his mom for four years. He is like my brother. I was just posting news about a fellow ranter that some people might like to hear.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
jamesp said:
Wrongo. If you will look closely, I was the one that got him to sign up. I lived with him and his mom for four years. He is like my brother. I was just posting news about a fellow ranter that some people might like to hear.
B&T wasn't exactly the best choice for this thread, was it? Of course it'd be taken the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.