WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Demon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Demon you worthless cock inhaling, unwashed cunt hole...You think you are the shit and funny? please you are just as my dick giving your mom and girl friend a tonsil massage....hold up that is funny but thats besides the point....now where did i leave off at? ahh yes i was saying how much of a cock socker you are.....see i could use the classic "you suck more then a korean hooker" but i should be original shouldn't i? you suck at life just like you suck cock..like a 8 year old cambodian boy :D and what is it up with your anal obesession? its like yo have an anal goblin living in your colon which needs a daily supply of semen to quench its cum thirst......i'd bust on you but you and your pathetic life ain't worth my time or my brain cells and neutrons to come up with something else to say :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
wow........................i dont care. but! i stole your kool aid mixx....well part of it anyway

DIZNUTS

YUCK FOU!!! said:
wow........................i dont care. but! i stole your kool aid mixx....well part of it anyway
fucker....ok i will get demon to be your personal dick shaker after you pee for a month if you give me back my KOOL-AID mix...

DIZNUTS

dustinzgirl said:
who is demon?
one of the none important fuckers on wtf.com

off topic......how u doin DG haven't seen you on earlier 2day

DIZNUTS said:
fucker....ok i will get demon to be your personal dick shaker after you pee for a month if you give me back my KOOL-AID mix...

Fucker, that's S.C.U.M. kool-aid mix. You just faked the ingredients.

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:
maybe be so Havok.....but the survey says......n00bs like my KOOL-AID better :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS said:
maybe be so Havok.....but the survey says......n00bs like my KOOL-AID better :thumbsup:

Great, thanks a fuckin lot.

The kool-aid is supposed to be poisoned. Not enjoyable.

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:
Great, thanks a fuckin lot.

The kool-aid is supposed to be poisoned. Not enjoyable.
exactly.....they like it cuz they it tastes good.....would u rather drink poison that tasted like shit(last weeks flavor) or like grape(this weeks flavor) but don't worry the grape still has the normal amount of semen, johnny k's pubes and a korean hooker's vaginal discharge juices :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS said:
exactly.....they like it cuz they it tastes good.....would u rather drink poison that tasted like shit(last weeks flavor) or like grape(this weeks flavor) but don't worry the grape still has the normal amount of semen, johnny k's pubes and a korean hooker's vaginal discharge juices :thumbsup:

I'm not trying to make these n00bs enjoy the kool-aid. I want the first drink to be fatal, and that's it.

No mercy.

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:
I'm not trying to make these n00bs enjoy the kool-aid. I want the first drink to be fatal, and that's it.

No mercy.
fine you win....starting monday it will be disgusting :thumbsup: (sorry have to use up the rest...don't want to waste it you know)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
HavokChylde said:
i got somma that too

It's funny how S.C.U.M. trends caught on.

Me and Icarus made that up.

Well actually Icarus pretty much made that up, and it caught on.

You guys owe him some gratitude.

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
Demon you worthless cock inhaling, unwashed cunt hole...You think you are the shit and funny? please you are just as my dick giving your mom and girl friend a tonsil massage....hold up that is funny but thats besides the point....now where did i leave off at? ahh yes i was saying how much of a cock socker you are.....see i could use the classic "you suck more then a korean hooker" but i should be original shouldn't i? you suck at life just like you suck cock..like a 8 year old cambodian boy :D and what is it up with your anal obesession? its like yo have an anal goblin living in your colon which needs a daily supply of semen to quench its cum thirst......i'd bust on you but you and your pathetic life ain't worth my time or my brain cells and neutrons to come up with something else to say :mfinger:
wow, looks like someone is a little pissed that they got owned by a new guy, suck it you worthless pussy, and take it like a man.

jamesp

In Memory...
what the hell are you talking about Newbie?

DIZNUTS

jamesp said:
wow, looks like someone is a little pissed that they got owned by a new guy, suck it you worthless pussy, and take it like a man.
ummm if you consider me banging his girl and having my balls sucked on at the same time by his mom is gettin owned then i don't know........he didn't do shit...i just really dislike him :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS

MrNewbie said:
Don't steal my style. Cunt.
yea what the fuck are you talking about???

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
DIZNUTS said:
yea what the fuck are you talking about???
I'm talking about you stealing my rant style, :thumbsdn:

by the way, skitcho or whatever your retarded name is, were you the guy that spelled Spanish "spanish"? Thanks for the neg rep :thumbsup:.

Demon

From Hell and Back!
DIZNUTS said:
ummm if you consider me banging his girl and having my balls sucked on at the same time by his mom is gettin owned then i don't know........he didn't do shit...i just really dislike him :thumbsdn:

well...um...if you think that by you saying that you banged my girl and having your balls sucked on at the same time by my mom, makes you feel more of a man then go for it..but maybe you should try to get some in real life maybe you won't be so angry...and maybe you won't be sitting in a corner masturbating for the rest of your life. so geht fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.