WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dentist and a needle

xmgtopple

Resident Retard
dentist stuck the novacane needle through a nerve in my cheek...hurt like a bitch

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Oh well, shit happens, get out the pooper scooper and deal with it.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
whyd he do that? is he retarded or something?

xmgtopple

Resident Retard
he laughed and said "it couldnt have hurt THAT bad"

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
One time after I had my teeth pulled the deadening effects of novocain were still in effect and a friend of mine punched me in the mouth but it didn't hurt even though I had a bloody lip.

Don't ever eat tacos when you can't feel the lower half of your face.

I got cheese on my face :(

Jarilith

Tenderony
It probably wasn't novocaine; It was probably septocaine or lidocaine, and if it was a lower tooth (or teeth) he was working on the injection has to be give distal buccal of the retro-molar pad, cuz that is where your trigeminal nerve runs thru your jaw. On the plus side, if it WAS on the lower jaw, and only on the right OR left side then he probably only had to give you injections in that one place, as that one nerve runs all the way thru to the center, stopping between your 2 bottom teeth. If it was on the top, he'd have to give you a shot at the root tip of each tooth he was going to work on. Or he could have had to give you a palatal injection in the roof of your mouth, and no amount of topical anesthetic make those fuckers hurt any less......

.....sorry; I get kind of excited about dentistry. :lol:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
ive never had a cavity bitches! i dont even brush.

im so fucking europian, i just noticed.

1.dont shower
2.dont brush
3.i hate every1
4.uncircumsized

Goatstack

Zickddot said:
uncircumsized
Unlike you my penis has a noticeable head resembling to a degree, this: :chef:

Jarilith

Tenderony
What, so he just gave you a shot in the mouth for being a bitch in his chair? If you didn't have a cavity what was the shot for? Even if they were super uncomfortable x ray films, they would have just used topical.

European, eh? Well even Euro-trash get cavities.

Jarilith

Tenderony
Goatstack said:
Unlike you my penis has a noticeable head resembling to a degree, this: :chef:

You look like an asshat.

Goatstack

Oh Thank God Im Glad You Gave Me Your Opinion Of Myself!

shep

Local alcoholic
Lets keep this shit outta here.Flaming is for Bait and Tackle

bnccoder

Postaholic
He probally just didn't realize you were a big pussy with a low pain tollerance.