WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dentist are thiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i pay 165$ a month for excellent health cov. now my kids dentist wants 600$ six hundred fricking dollars, and then we ahve to go see a special orthodontist. i think they make this crap up so that we keep paying them money.....I am so pissed I have no idea how i am going to pay that. just ranting cuz i can. :mad:

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:
i pay 165$ a month for excellent health cov. now my kids dentist wants 600$ six hundred fricking dollars, and then we ahve to go see a special orthodontist. i think they make this crap up so that we keep paying them money.....I am so pissed I have no idea how i am going to pay that. just ranting cuz i can. :mad:
let it out. most medical personalities are thieves though. I agree with ya!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
and what really sucks is i have two more kids...one needs 300$ worth but no orthodontist, the oldest is not going to the fucking dentist until his teeth fall out! j/k his teeth are fine.....
One expensive summer with no vacation....hey kids we are going to vacation on the dentists lawn this summer! get you camping gear!
lmao
ty j

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:

You pay them 165 dollars and Im assuming your employer matches that. SO basically your insurence payments are really your care on lay away.

Thats how I look at it. My wife, and I and our 2 kids get 1500 a year allowence (each). I had to pay 1200 buck of that for a fizure that needed special micro surgery. The treatment was actually 2800 bucks so I had to pay the other 1600 bucks which pretty much was all my tax return.

and the Fizure was cause my a bad root canal done 2 years prior. So basically I had to pay for the mistake of someone elses work.

it is a rip off. and because of insurence plans the dentist get people in and out as fast as possible to make that money. Kind of like being at McDonalds. they deal in bulk.

Im just a cash cow to these people.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
In Sweden I belive its free to go for the dentist, at least when your under 18.. But I have no experience of how much its cost due lack of interest.
Yeah that is really a bumer, shit 600 dollars? Wow America is expensive...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
FREE...must be nice,If it was'nt for my insurance I'd be working FOR my dentist. The only thing they give me for free is a piece of paper telling me when to come back. DAMN THEM TOOTHY BASTARDS!

Sod

Spilly Talker
one of them fuckers stole ma gold toofe, cock sucka!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
hmm Wow.

I guess i have always been covered under insurance and I never had a problem with my teeth, so baiscally besides a filling and basic cleaning. :)

i get away pretty cheap

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Ni99aRuss said:
We can tell dustinz been busy huh? Well shit you should have thought about the cost of each child before you started shooting them out like a damn gumball machine....
HAHAHAHAHA..... :mfinger:

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
They must have crappy dentist in England!

ZING! America 1 UK ZERO!!!!!!

BTW.. listen to your moms kids. When she tells you to go to the dentist and take advantage of the benefits she gets You better fucking do it.

My teeth got so bad from my acid reflux I looked like a British teenager!

Zing! America 2 UK Zero!

Now the new benefits these days hardly pay for shit.

I need 2 crowns and 7 fillings and a partial. will be completed in 2005. then my teeth will be as beautiful as they were when I was teen and not fucked up like a teen from the UK!

ZING! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
King Goldfish said:
They must have crappy dentist in England!

ZING! America 1 UK ZERO!!!!!!

BTW.. listen to your moms kids. When she tells you to go to the dentist and take advantage of the benefits she gets You better fucking do it.

My teeth got so bad from my acid reflux I looked like a British teenager!

Zing! America 2 UK Zero!

Now the new benefits these days hardly pay for shit.

I need 2 crowns and 7 fillings and a partial. will be completed in 2005. then my teeth will be as beautiful as they were when I was teen and not fucked up like a teen from the UK!

ZING! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
I didn't know they had dentists in england.

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Oh they do alright. But they're fobidden from advertising, or educating the public about their existence.
Unlike the Prostitutes... Gotcha.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
Unlike the Prostitutes... Gotcha.
Broken only you would take a a topic like this and figure out a way to add in prostitutes.

Now... come on guys, some people in england have nice teeth, well normaly they are the dentists but still.

Broken

_Kitana_ said:
Broken only you would take a a topic like this and figure out a way to add in prostitutes.

Now... come on guys, some people in england have nice teeth, well normaly they are the dentists but still.
Actually, I think GH would have beat me to the punch on this one. I am not preoccupied with sex, in fact this is one of the few references to sex on my part.

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:
Actually, I think GH would have beat me to the punch on this one. I am not preoccupied with sex, in fact this is one of the few references to sex on my part.
i dnot know, i seem to recall a time when you caught the minn. redneck "playing with your balls"

yeah, you know you remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.