WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dentists are Evil

How can some one inflick so much pain and not be evil.

Imean I had two teeth pulled last week and the dentist started pulling the teeth before I lost sensation and I eneded up unable to eat for pain for about two days.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
that was such an short and annoying thread! where is the story behind that?
don't you know that you just can't say something like that and then be quiet?!
you have to have a story, donkey damn you.

I have a story..but I'm not in the mood in telling it

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The main problem here is that you probably do not brush your teeth as often as you should. This causes your teeth to rot and then the dentist must fix your fuck ups. And you must pay for it.

Unless you were born with fucked up teeth, then the fault is yours for not keeping a good clean mouth.

Also, you can visit doctors such as Rene Piedra, link: http://www.floridasleepdentist.com/

hahaha enjoy bitch!

In reply its for braces, my teeth take forever to fall out and have to be pulled so I can have a brace fitted.

R

RedOctober

Well... A question, and a patronizing answer that don't clear up things at all..

The point is, there has to be some time for the drug to make you feel no pain at all. A good dentist will allways ask you to go back to the waiting room for 10 minutes, but he calls you after 20 minutes..

Then it works well.
So take your time, and don't go to a sloppy dentist.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hallic said:
How can some one inflick so much pain and not be evil.

Imean I had two teth pulled last week and the dentist started pulling the teeth before I lost sensation and I eneded up unable to eat for pain for about two days.
I think you're supposed to let the dentist know that you can still feel it. After having "teth" pulled, it's not uncommon to have some pain for a few days. It's also NOT uncommon to geht an infuction if you don't keep your mouth clean with a few gaping holes in it. You don't need them toofies anyhoo.
Last edited by Hallic : Today at 08:49 AM.
What the hell did you edit?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
The same thing happened to me. I had a baby tooth until I was 13 that wouldn't come out, so he took that off and the tooth under it was developed funny and needed a filling, so he put it in thinking all my problems were over. So after about a week and a half I realized nothing was happening and I was downing ibuprophen like a baby on a tit, so I had to get it pulled out. So, I was thinking big deal, it'll be easy. Well my family dentist was really old and my dad had him as a small boy. It was cool, because he was a Michigan grad and everything was maize and blue. So he puts a shot in my gum and then the roof of my mouth, which hurt like hell. Also, no laughing gas. Nothing normal or modern. Everything was old and it reminded me of some old James Bond torture thing. So he waited for the novacane to take effect, and I was clanking my bottom jaw to the top and I could still feel it. He said once we got going the feeling would go away, so I actually believed him. (!) He basically took a pliers-type tool and was wrenching away at my tooth and I could feel it and hear the bones in my jaw rubbing together and it hurt so bad and I was screaming because of the pain, I thought I'd pass out. So finally when it was over i went out to the waiting room where my dad had been listening to my screaming clamly and didn't seem to be phased. He asked if I still had any pain and I wanted to kill him. He and Doctor Rip-Your-Bones-Out both said that after the tooth was gone I shouldn't feel anything, but it took about seven hours for the pain to go away. I haven't been to any serious dental businesses since besides cleaning, which at first was the hardest thing I had to do in a long while. So...if I ever got another cavity...I'd die rather than go back. i have a mortal fear now.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
my dentist is hot and pretty nice. she even flirted with me, but it was hard to sway her when she had her hands in my mouth.

:(

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
My dentist tries to make me laugh when he has his hands in my mouth. :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
RedOctober said:
Well... A question, and a patronizing answer that don't clear up things at all..

The point is, there has to be some time for the drug to make you feel no pain at all. A good dentist will allways ask you to go back to the waiting room for 10 minutes, but he calls you after 20 minutes..

Then it works well.
So take your time, and don't go to a sloppy dentist.
Well i got some teeth pull but before they gave me a two shots to make it num one on the left one on the right. the one on the right didnt num so when he pulled out the tooth i hurt like a bitch. He gave me 25 min and one sid didnt even num up.
I couldnt tell him because his hands were in his mouth and he gave me sleeping gas to make me half asleep.

meh_it_all said:
i bet you can laugh with his hands in your mouth! huh, huh?! i'm right aren't i? ha ha i knew it! your popular with the boyz aren't you? oh ya i forgot you are :rolleyes:. maybe you can teach me that little trick you got there. ;)

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
meh_it_all said:
Thats fucked up. Somehow I bet he goes home and jerks to the thought of your discomfort. "Yea, take that drill...turn, spit, ohhhhhhhhhhh yea!"

LiberatioN said:
my dentist is hot and pretty nice. she even flirted with me, but it was hard to sway her when she had her hands in my mouth.

:(
I had two young DAMN FUCKING SEXY brunettes as dentists a few months ago, they must have been fresh out of university. I hadnt been to the dentist for about 6 years and had a few holes to fill. I was talking to one of em for a while being cool, and she was very talkative, then she used the drugs. The entire bottom half of my face, my tongue and most my cheeks went numb, so its kinda hard to keep cool and chat up when your face is dropped, your speech is slurred and you have a fucking vacuum hose thing near the back of your throat.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Dentist horror stories

My friends dad, went to have three teeth removed. However a couple of years later they a massive lump of metal in his mouth!

I have a dentist who looks as if she has had a nose job (as in replacement for the middle)

*cough* choke snorter

magnolia

Postaholic
My dentist always tries to ask me stupid questions when I'm in his office. "Is it still raining outside?" Look out the fricken window. "So, how old are you now? 18?" Um... look in my charts. and my personal favorite, "So did you have x-rays last time you were here?" You should know that. Don't expect me to remember that after 6 months. Geeze.

On another note, I got my bf to go to the dentist after about 2 years cuz his teeth are not very good. So he goes in and he has to go back for like 3 other visits just to get things in good shape. I feel bad cuz it's gadda hurt for him, but at least he'll be healthier.

bnccoder

Postaholic
It took 13 shots for my mouth to go numb one time when I went to the dentist. I have a very strong tollerance to most pain killers. They also tend to get upset when you turn around and turn the NOS up a couple of notches when they arn't looking.

Know what I hate most about the dentist? That stupid freezing shit (I know its for your own good but...). It Leaves you unable to talk right, makes your lip feel funny, and always lasts longer than they say it will.

magnolia

Postaholic
I hate when they ask you important questions when you've been under the giggle gas for the past hour.

It goes from, "just finish with the giggle gas" to "Sure! Shoot me up with that novicane. I want to be numb all day."