WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

depresion help plz (Split For Excessive Flaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
depression

does the baby need a hand?

does the baby need a tissue?

does the baby need a hug?

simpathy not my damn thing shit u are a kid wanting fuckin help damn no one wants to hear ur damn complaining shit damn juss go to a doctor and get medicen

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pachyderm said:
The moral of this long ass story is to never go to a psychiatrist, they will just tell you that you have problems that you don't really have. Take an over the counter drug, like Paxil, and talk to you closest friends, or people who are willing to listen. Don't get caught up in doctors and feel bad about yourself, it will only make it worse.
I think your doctor may have been an isolated incident.

My mom was a psychiatrist for a long, long time. She wasn't manipulative, nor did she want anything but the wellbeing of her patients.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Oh yeah, I am sure my story was an extreme case. Still, I had such a bad experience, I will never go visit one again, and I am fairly certain that friends and us forum goers (unlike VampireChick over there who has not the intelligence to know if she doesn't have a response she shouldn't respond), are the best medicine you could possibly have. I'm not going to prescribe you a medicine, but I will give you advice from a been there done that person.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
vampirechick209 said:

simpathy not my damn thing shit u are a kid wanting fuckin help damn no one wants to hear ur damn complaining shit damn juss go to a doctor and get medicen
and exactly how many friends do u have, maybe 2....3?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
vampirechick209 said:

Funny. I actually thought I saw people giving him advice.

G's-up

Postaholic
vampirechick209 said:

Vampirechick ... you suck.... :D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
daaaamn, everybody jump down her throat huh? well, i wont. even though depression has been found to be a real disorder (involving the synapses and what not of nerves).

Descent

Hella Constipated
PenisBitingVampire said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU INSENSITIVE, IGNORANT TEENAGE SCUM! LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL, GET A BRAIN, THEN FUCKING COME BACK TO THE FORUM! NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE, YOU RETARD!

That has been building for a while...Now go back to watching Real World, dipshit. Fuck teenagers. It's too bad I'm one of 'em. Good thing I don't fit your typical teenage mold.

jstager said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU INSENSITIVE, IGNORANT TEENAGE SCUM! LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL, GET A BRAIN, THEN FUCKING COME BACK TO THE FORUM! NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE, YOU RETARD!

That has been building for a while...Now go back to watching Real World, dipshit. Fuck teenagers. It's too bad I'm one of 'em. Good thing I don't fit your typical teenage mold.
whoa... easy on the girl... she's only 7. she doesn't know any better :)

mariusthegreat said:
i think this calls for little red boxes.....anyone??
yeah! lets give someone an red box!

red box obsession
.​

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
yeah! lets give someone an red box!

red box obsession
.​
Bend over Beoch. I'll give ya a red box. :p

Jung

???
Premium
vampirechick209 said:

why are you speaking again? do what jstager said and pay attention in your english classes ok.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Thank you for embracing my teachings. Now get the fuck off this fine forum!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
What the fuck is with the huge letters? Do you have any fucking idea how irksome that is? Mabye, when you hit puberty, you wont have to compesate by writing so large.

PS, Vampchick, dont be such a fucking cunt. Its not hard, anyone can do it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
What the fuck is with the huge letters? Do you have any fucking idea how irksome that is? Mabye, when you hit puberty, you wont have to compesate by writing so large.

PS, Vampchick, dont be such a fucking cunt. Its not hard, anyone can do it.
Sweeet :thumbsup:

WhiskeyBoy

Host of WhiskeyBoy Radio!
Makes you wonder

NoSubstance said:
I think your doctor may have been an isolated incident.

My mom was a psychiatrist for a long, long time. She wasn't manipulative, nor did she want anything but the wellbeing of her patients.
Maybe your mother had manipulated you into thinking that she was working for the wellbeing of her patients and not just money hungry!?!?! OooooOOooo... Wow... you're whole life could be a lie... DON"T BE SCARED!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Already did. I goht a six inch dick and lotsa pubes.
wow you are a big boy now....still buying pampers pull-ups by the lot?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yup. I buy them in bulk, then sell them to preschoolers for a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.