WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Deprresion

I think I have depression but cant tell. How can you tell if your depresed? Right now i have no modivation to do shit i hate just about everyone for no reason and am always piseed the last time i was happy i was like 8.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yup. You're depressed. This is a profession opinion. Seek help soon.

I want to but my family refuses to nelieve me

I want to but my family refuses to believe me

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Do you want to, but your family refuses to believe you?

can't sleep, can't eat, you fall behind with your schoolwork, you generally feel like shit, you hate the world, you hate yourself.

been there, done that :)

Dave666 said:
I think I have depression but cant tell. How can you tell if your depresed? Right now i have no modivation to do shit i hate just about everyone for no reason and am always piseed the last time i was happy i was like 8.
I’m sure the only reason your parents don’t believe you, is because they feel you have no reason to be down.
It’s really hard for parents to see depression in their kids. Especially, if you’ve been this way since the age of eight.

It doesn’t much matter though. In my opinion, you don’t need to seek help. You have the power to be happy inside of you. Stop thinking of the past, and start living in the present. Look around I’m sure you have tons of people who care for you. I’m sure you have many things going for you. All you have to do is remember the positive things in your life, and forget the negative. You’ll be fine. Hang in there. :thumbsup:

depression is a sneeky little bastard :( but mainly some symptoms are: excessive sleeping, no energy, self hate, not leaving the house, not cleaning or energy for work of any kind, suicidle thoughts will enter ones head, this could happen in the hight of the depression. there are more symptoms but i'll have to hunt out my book in order to find the rest :rolleyes:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Um guys, i don't wanna be mean or anything, but this isn't a Care Center, now is it ? Dave, my advice - if you want help, then try to find it down the bottom of some strong alcohol bottle. Or go to some brain-washing doctor, he'll patch you up alright...you'll be another prozac addict in no time.