WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Descent is better than me at everything: Proof

Who would you rather see naked?

• Descent

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Icarus

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Descent said:
Oh, and by the way, forgot to say this, but I didn't misinterperet anything.

I've discovered the reason you dodge like a politician every time I bring up your ego. You don't want to face the truth.

"Descent, shut up, you're stupid."

I have a photographic memory, great technical skills, a great eye for deisgning anything of any kind, be it a song, a desk, or a game.

You have NOTHING. You never post ANY skills you have, yet you're better than everyone.

And now you take on the admin in a regular thread? Jesus H. Christ. Real display of e-power there, buddy. I'm sure the Internet Gorillas are banging their chests over that one.

For the love of God, seek help. You're the only person in the world I feel no compassion for.
Listen camper, if you've got an issue with my ego, I think there's a fair amount of dumbassery going on. You did mis-interpret my original post. The point was not that "real" girls were better because I would never fuck a model, the point was that I enjoyed seeing "real" women on billboards. But that's not important, just another dumb thread that you made dumber.

If I'm the "only person in the world" you "feel no compassion for", then there's a great talent right there. I'm great at distinguishing myself from the pack. I'm unique, and people hold me in high regard - I'm the only person in the world you feel that way about! I must have some major skill!

Descent, shut up, you're stupid.

Slacker

Postaholic
We are all unique. Shit were human we make mistakes.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Linksy said:
We are al unique. Shit were human we make mistakes. Descent stop pointing out the ego that you want but can't have.
Don't interfere. This doesn't concern you. I now wish I had put a "minimum intelligence/reading comprehension" warning on this post. Even Descent's got you beat there.

Slacker

Postaholic
Icarus said:
Don't interfere. This doesn't concern you. I now wish I had put a "minimum intelligence/reading comprehension" warning on this post. Even Descent's got you beat there.
No shit, Have it your way. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Descent logged off before he could make a response longer than I feel like reading. Now I'm heartbroken. The wedding is off!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
We allready knew this icky, we did not not need proof. :rolleyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Icarus said:
Listen camper, if you've got an issue with my ego, I think there's a fair amount of dumbassery going on. You did mis-interpret my original post. The point was not that "real" girls were better because I would never fuck a model, the point was that I enjoyed seeing "real" women on billboards. But that's not important, just another dumb thread that you made dumber.

If I'm the "only person in the world" you "feel no compassion for", then there's a great talent right there. I'm great at distinguishing myself from the pack. I'm unique, and people hold me in high regard - I'm the only person in the world you feel that way about! I must have some major skill!

Descent, shut up, you're stupid.
That's the 500th time you've said that.

As to why I feel no compassion for you: You're smart, and logical. And I see that. But I cannot comprehend why you engage in such self-destructive personalities, refuse to seek help, and ignore everyone else but yourself in terms of skill and power.

And everyone knows flaunting your ego on the net is like fapping off in the food that was returned to you, the chef, in your restaurant. No one will notice, and no one will care. Your greatness was mocked because the customer requested more "meat sauce," so you gave him that and a little extra.

It's as if you utilize nothing you possess, and it's very, very odd.

And frankly I don't understand why you do that one bit. I think you enjoy living in ignorance yet don't at the same time. Yourself, and others, you remain ignorant. World issues and politics you remain educated.

And if you are going to bring up the "sex thread" as a retort, don't bother. I was never "flaunting my ego," I expected the old timers to say "YAY DESCENT YOU FINALLY KINDA SORTA GOT LAID!" but instead I grossed people out. So my original intentions backfired.

I failed to take into account that when a 16-year old computer geek who was still deathly afraid of women when he did this posts a lenghty, drawn out article, it's lying. But if I just posted what I did, and nothing more, I'd be telling the truth.

But I never knew that. I never knew that with sex, lies are detailed, and truthful lists of what you've done are truthful.

But hey, I admitted I fucked up with that. No harm there. It's the net. No big deal.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence. I have the latter, you have the former. No one likes someone who is arrogant. But people love someone who has confidence in themself.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Descent said:
There is a difference between arrogance and confidence. I have the latter, you have the former. No one likes someone who is arrogant. But people love someone who has confidence in themself.
you have confidence but when people mock you, you act like a puppy with his tail between his legs. you try to make people think a certain way about you.. but its really not working

i really have no problem with you besides your annoying but hey so am i.

as a wise man once said "Descent, shut up, you're stupid."

/me pats icarus

ps. i wasnt going to respond to this but i had nothing better to do with my time.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hmm, Interesting that you said in your post not to bring up your sex thread but yet you seem to bring it up again.
Also, whats strange is, that you not only is ego on the internet a bad thing, but actually people recognise it and get annoyed over it.
and I think the bit about "Descent, shut up, you're stupid" was sarcasm in this thread.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Somebody get the chat logs of me saying "I bet Descent is going to make a really long post" :happysad:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hey look, another long post by Descent

Descent said:
You have confidence, and everybody loves you, and nobody likes me, and I'm the arrogant one.

Yawn.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
No comment.

"then why did you post?"

Think about it.

If you don't get it, fuck off.

Descent

Hella Constipated
icka said:
you have confidence but when people mock you, you act like a puppy with his tail between his legs. you try to make people think a certain way about you.. but its really not working
When did this happen? If you're going to say January, fuck it. I was going through Risperdal withdrawal and was totally fucked up. I don't even remember anything from then, just what I felt like.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:thumbsdn: Descent isn't turning me into "cut bait". I fear I'll be an "e-thug" forever :(

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:

As to why I feel no compassion for you: You're smart, and logical. And I see that. But I cannot comprehend why you engage in such self-destructive personalities, refuse to seek help, and ignore everyone else but yourself in terms of skill and power.

And everyone knows flaunting your ego on the net is like fapping off in the food that was returned to you, the chef, in your restaurant. No one will notice, and no one will care. Your greatness was mocked because the customer requested more "meat sauce," so you gave him that and a little extra.

It's as if you utilize nothing you possess, and it's very, very odd.

And frankly I don't understand why you do that one bit. I think you enjoy living in ignorance yet don't at the same time. Yourself, and others, you remain ignorant. World issues and politics you remain educated.

And if you are going to bring up the "sex thread" as a retort, don't bother. I was never "flaunting my ego," I expected the old timers to say "YAY DESCENT YOU FINALLY KINDA SORTA GOT LAID!" but instead I grossed people out. So my original intentions backfired.

I failed to take into account that when a 16-year old computer geek who was still deathly afraid of women when he did this posts a lenghty, drawn out article, it's lying. But if I just posted what I did, and nothing more, I'd be telling the truth.

But I never knew that. I never knew that with sex, lies are detailed, and truthful lists of what you've done are truthful.

But hey, I admitted I fucked up with that. No harm there. It's the net. No big deal.

:thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
Sorry, but that image macro is classic. Repped.

Icarus said:
:thumbsdn: Descent isn't turning me into "cut bait". I fear I'll be an "e-thug" forever :(
That's a good thing! The crips don't want a "Jailbait" like you attempting to join!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Even though I don't like either of you assholes,
but I still think Icarus is smarter, your just a pill-popping e-geek Descent, you can't have any intelligence.
Theres my 2 cents and then some.

Slacker

Postaholic
Smoke said:
Even though I don't like either of you assholes,
but I still think Icarus is smarter, your just a pill-popping e-geek Descent, you can't have any intelligence.
Theres my 2 cents and then some.
Well I think that settled the whole thing. :repped: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.