WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Descent or Farmerfuckbeans

Who sucks at this game.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I was just wondering who is a worse poster in B&T... both seem to spew comepletely undecipherable drivel, and then think they "pwned" someone with the "originality." :thumbsdn:

I'd have to say farmer. Descent sometimes comes out with something good. So far I haven't seen even a single post that makes sense from farmer.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Descent said:
WE ALL SUCK!111one!11Shift+1!11!
Damnit, now I want to take my vote for FarmerSuckMySchlong back and vote you as the worst poster.

Easty

Click click boom
farmer's a retarded pothead, everyone else is pretty cool.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
aye I really have nothing against anyone except for FarmerFatBetweenTheEars.
Taking away my IQ with posts that make no sense. For shame.

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not on the list? wtf?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I was just wondering who is a worse poster in B&T... both seem to spew comepletely undecipherable drivel, and then think they "pwned" someone with the "originality." :thumbsdn:
well i dont know who farmerfuckbeans is? so im going with descent, sometimes he may come out with some luke warm material but otherwise, he should be contained to the computer chamber, hopefully that would stop his post flooding.

Awaken said:
You have got to be kidding me. I'm not on the list? wtf?
yes awaken you are not on the poll. you've hogged up too many threads in B&T lately, so TO THE BACK OF THE BUS! your such an attention whore! ;)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Farmer fred, I have never seen such a stupid piece of shit in my whole life. 19 posts per day, shows the life that he have.
Fucking retard, go back where you came from :mfinger:, the mental hospital.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I only got two votes?

You fucking spineless assholes. Afraid to stand against a pms ing girl. Bitches, pussy little cry baby bitches, the lot of ya.

I had to vote for myself.

Now I have 3!

Weeeee!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I go for Descent and Farmerfuckbrain over there.
Descent.. Well I just don't really think he has very good material
And Farmer John over there really needs to stop using the internet.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
Don't hate me becuase of my E-Special! :thumbsup:
No I hate you because you can not spell because. Because I am an E-Spelling Nazi with poor grammar, because we all know that you never start a sentance with "because"

dustinzgirl said:
No I hate you because you can not spell because. Because I am an E-Spelling Nazi with poor grammar, because we all know that you never start a sentance with "because"
"Sentance?" What is that?

dustinzgirl said:

Well, thank you for your corrections, fucking Nazi!

I'm sooooooo sorry, O great one. :rolleyes:

I hope my editing is up to your "standards". God knows, I would hate to anger the "dark queen". :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes, do not anger the dark queen or she will sentAnce you to a life of serving a sentAnce in the big bad sentAnce place. Because she can. Because the world is a dark and scary place, because she says so.

*sings* Because, because, because of the wonderful things he does*

Status
Not open for further replies.