WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Descent Presents: WTF's LAN Party of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
After extensive bullying to Jason, the NY meet gets underway and users from across the globe attend the ceremony.

Beer after beer, shot after shot, the WTF crew is wasted beyond their minds.

After the sweet smell of vomit swarms over the place, the LAN arena becomes a "hangover recovery clinic."

The next morning, asskicking insues when Awaken starts calling everyone a "fag" and we settle it over a nice LAN tournament.

Unable to handle the true 360 degrees of freedom, Awaken vomits on the floor, passes out, and reveals an exposed cock that could smite Ron Jeremy.

He dies from choking on his own Tender Crisp Bacon Chedder Ranch, and MaxPower celecbrates by skullfucking the Jesus out of his dead corpse.

Junglizm, still mad with hangover, gets into yet another argument over opinions, and this time is asked "If he's a real man, step up to the keyboard."

A look of fear is present in his eyes as he sees the dicked-open, bloody, creamy eye socket of Awaken.

With a nervous gulp, he replies "Y-y-y-y...Y-Yes..."

Him too, a victim of thunderbird wine and poor gaming skills, is blasted into oblivion by Descent's Fusion Cannon and Mega Missle pwnage combo.

The vomit collects, and is expelled through the hatch, causing Junglizm to pass out. He quickly saved via a french kiss CPR manuever by DIZNUTS.

Later that day, everyone asks why Descent, Dragonfly, Unforgiven, and ArrowHate were able to walk around town drunk off their ass without hitting into various people, places, and things.

They reply:

"Simple. We've been playing Descent since we were kids. We've learned how not to hit into stuff when drunk because of that game - winos will love it."

"Oh, and we downed lots of water too."

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Descent said:
After extensive bullying to Jason, the NY meet gets underway and users from across the globe attend the ceremony.

Beer after beer, shot after shot, the WTF crew is wasted beyond their minds.

After the sweet smell of vomit swarms over the place, the LAN arena becomes a "hangover recovery clinic."

The next morning, asskicking insues when Awaken starts calling everyone a "fag" and we settle it over a nice LAN tournament.

Unable to handle the true 360 degrees of freedom, Awaken vomits on the floor, passes out, and reveals an exposed cock that could smite Ron Jeremy.

He dies from choking on his own Tender Crisp Bacon Chedder Ranch, and MaxPower celecbrates by skullfucking the Jesus out of his dead corpse.

Junglizm, still mad with hangover, gets into yet another argument over opinions, and this time is asked "If he's a real man, step up to the keyboard."

A look of fear is present in his eyes as he sees the dicked-open, bloody, creamy eye socket of Awaken.

With a nervous gulp, he replies "Y-y-y-y...Y-Yes..."

Him too, a victim of thunderbird wine and poor gaming skills, is blasted into oblivion by Descent's Fusion Cannon and Mega Missle pwnage combo.

The vomit collects, and is expelled through the hatch, causing Junglizm to pass out. He quickly saved via a french kiss CPR manuever by DIZNUTS.

Later that day, everyone asks why Descent, Dragonfly, Unforgiven, and ArrowHate were able to walk around town drunk off their ass without hitting into various people, places, and things.

They reply:

"Simple. We've been playing Descent since we were kids. We've learned how not to hit into stuff when drunk because of that game - winos will love it."

"Oh, and we downed lots of water too."
Dude, if we had a geht-together you'd be the victim of a fucking blanket party. THEN we'd geht drunk out of our gourds.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
UberSkippy said:
Dude, if we had a geht-together you'd be the victim of a fucking blanket party. THEN we'd geht drunk out of our gourds.
Uber, make the unfunny man with the unfunny stories go away. :(

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I Hate The FCC said:
What the hell is LAN? :confused: And why must old video games and homo-erotic scenes always be included in your posts? :thumbsdn:
It's the Homo-erotic narcotic, Ambien. It makes him go homosexual on us, unless... :confused:

Jung

???
Premium
I Hate The FCC said:
What the hell is LAN?
Local Area Network

I don't see the point of this thread, sorry. :confused:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
After reading that....I am now determined to increase my grades and become a success in life...because I sure as hell don't want to have the mindset of the author of that retarded story.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
junglizm said:
Local Area Network

I don't see the point of this thread, sorry. :confused:
Yeah seriously ... wtf is this shit?

You got high and decided to take a shit on the internet?
What the fuck is this???

I just wasted my time.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MAKE IT STOP!!!! MAAAKKEEE IT STOP!!! please make it stop....

Status
Not open for further replies.