WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Descent Rant #3: ONLINE GAYMING

Descent

Hella Constipated
Since the dawn of time, mankind has always sought a way to enter an alternate universe and mingle with other humans. Unfortunately, World of Warcraft just doesn't cut it. Whatever dipshit came up with the idea of a fully interactive environment forgot that 99.9% of humanity is comprised of douchebags, and that as soon as you make it for a computer any asshole can get their fix.

Somebody runs out to CompUSA, picks up a $300 AOL PC, and suddenly they're fucking Ulysses S. Grant.

Military genius, he runs through Counter Strike at a whopping ten frames per second, with a ping so large that if you were to change the unit of measurement to centimeters it would dwarf a rhino's cock.

"FUCK THIS SHIT."

You don't need a fucking degree in Game Design from UAT to realize that the AWP is a cheap-ass, pussygun that even Saddam himself wouldn't use for torture. The anger it inflicts against the victim dwarfs all of America COMBINED on 9/11/01.

I think I'll pass. I don't need enlargement for that shit. It's just another faggy, medival hangout for people with small penises and no lives.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck? I played it for 8 days, had a ten day pass, and there were so many tattletales it felt like first grade all over again. Some fucker reported me for "gibberish name, reporting now."

:rolleyes:

It wasn't even gibberish. But Blizzard didn't give a shit and I had to change it.

Grow some fucking balls kid - do it in real life and I'd go Rambo on you with my fists. Fucking E-Thugs, think they can do whatever they want.

Then you have these fags. The assholes who brag about how they burned $3,000 on a self-built supercomputer and rub it in your face like a dog being house trained.

The douchebags who never realized that for $3,000 they could have bought a mint condition used Toyota and then had enough money leftover to afford a hooker.

The douchebags who think they are better than you because their computer gives the FBI a boner, yet they have one kill and 87 deaths in fucking Counter-Strike. Yes, Counter-Strike is suuuuuch a demanding game! I could run that shit fine on a Pentium 2 with a Voodoo2. But your little nVidia 7800GTX SLi setup with your fucking Athlon 64 X2 4800+ CPU is getting suuuch a higher framerate than my 9700 Pro and my Athlon XP 3200+.

Forget the fact that my two-year old machine has already caused the game to reach the highest framerate it's programmed to achieve, clearly your skills are superior because your machine kept you from having sex.

Jesus Christ I hate this shit. What the fuck ever happened to the days when actual social contact was needed to play a game? You know, when you needed to sit side by side, and use two controllers to play Sonic 2.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
if you can't snipe descent then don't play big levels. play small levels, pick up a n00b cannon and blast people's faces off. i like sniping, so if i got the money, i buy the AWP. however, i never buy the auto, that is a piece of shit

Descent

Hella Constipated
WizardlyFriend said:
if you can't snipe descent then don't play big levels. play small levels, pick up a n00b cannon and blast people's faces off. i like sniping, so if i got the money, i buy the AWP. however, i never buy the auto, that is a piece of shit
I usually buy the Sig 550 (Kreig 552 in CS).

I'm currently playing in the <BF> Breakfast Foods clan, and I'm <BF>fruitypebbLes.

It's one of those clans where every member knows each other in real life. We're nothing but a bunch of New Yorkers and Jersey Boys.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
PM me the IP address please, i don't play on any servers regularly. i just use filter ot find maps i like. i used ot have a couple good servers i played on, but they all closed for whatever reason